Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Super creative and thoughtful answers.  It really is a tough one, because upon reading up on it, the answer...or even the question,  is a little ambiguous, if not out and out inaccurate.  Soooo....I think I'd best tell, as I will be away for the rest of the day and most of tomorrow.

Bones in our body

The way I look at it, is we don't technically lose bones...we lose in the total count, as two bones may become one.  

Humans are born with about 300 to 350 bones. Many of these bones fuse together between birth and maturity to produce an average adult total of 208 bones. The number of bones in the human body varies according to the counting method used. While some methods consider a given structure to be a single bone with multiple parts, others consider the same structure to be multiple bones.

I promise my next question will be nice.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

JD

*rips out own hyoid*

make that 91

49er

P.C. wrote:
........Humans are born with about 300 to 350 bones. Many of these bones fuse together between birth and maturity to produce an average adult total of 208 bones.........

Even if you're not careless you will lose about 90 of these in a lifetime.

OK what has carelessness got to do with it?[/DIV]

lazy nhl367

lol alot. ppl may lose bones by jumping off a high cliff and being stupid and breaking both legs? then somtimes they take the bone out and put in a new one.? maybe thats it?    

P.C.

That's right too nhl.  

The question is giving you a clue...it's an obscure clue...but a clue none the less.   It has nothing to do with good health/bad health...being careful or careless with your health will make no difference, as it's a natural process.  

nhl367

kool,

another question on the way?  

P.C.

I'm all over it nhl !  

P.C.

Women were asked...'What is the one thing you wish your husband's mom had taught him' ?

nhl367

P.C.

lol....good one nhl.  That would be right up there for me....but that's not it.

nhl367

clean?
help around the house

spend time with the kids?

Orik

how to shop  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Good answers.

'Help around the house' is in the ball park, nhl.

49er

hit the target when peeing

let toilet seat down after peeing

|