Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

nhl367

90 litres of spit?  

P.C.

lol.....  As funny as that sounds, it's a really good guess.  Not it though.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

gallons of sweat

P.C.

Great guesses everyone !!  Good guess 49er !

You've narrowed it down (without clues), to the fact that it does have something to do with our bodies.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

nhl367

gallons of urine?

lol thats alli have left  

Orik

90 lbs of dead skin

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Combs
Pens
Birthdays
Days lost through sickness

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

we spend 91.25 months of our life sleeping

so it is either 90 months sleeping

or 90 weeks in a bathroom

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

we lose 90 hours over a life time picking our noses

Orik

umm we spend 90 days of our lifetime just on the toilet ?

Michel

Orik

come come now Michel make a random guess... even a dirty one hehe :D

we lose 90 hrs of productivity day dreaming during our life time

more hints ?

Michel

Orik

now thats a pretty darned good guess Michel

Where is PC when we need her

umm 90 millimiters of hieght

JD

taste buds?

lbs of earwax?

last nerves?!?!Q?!?!?!?!?

|