Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

stretchedout

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Michel

P.C.

Really ?  OMG !  3 years ??????
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

OK.....there are a lot of numbers out there.  I'm not sure how many, but I know there are a lot.  Could you give us a 'ice cold, cold, cool, warm, hot, very hot, or scorching hot'  prompt please ?

FIVE YEARS [FONT size=6]??????[/FONT]

Michel

P.C.

[FONT size=7]10 years ?????[/FONT]

[FONT size=7][/FONT]

[img height=145 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/1.gif" width=156 border=0]

Michel

P.C.

ok....I no longer believe this stat.  If an average family of 4 spends $150 a month for power $1800.00 a year...that equals $18,000.00 for 10 years....which equals 3 days power in a night club ?????  Or is my math wonky.....because I can't believe that. And I'm not even close yet ???

Michel

[span style="" times="" new="" roman="" ;="" lang="EN-CA"][a href="http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,570869,00.html"][/a][/span]  

P.C.

Actually, I read that article before, but didn't make the connection.  I don't believe this stat AT ALL.  There is no way I can swallow, that an average nightclub is spending $90,000.00 a day for electricity.  I just can't. You'd have to sell an awful lot of Mojitos to make enough profit to foot that bill.  $90,000.00 a day ????   Is my math off ?

Michel

P.C.

I can't fathom that at all.  I mean....it's too mind boggling.  So their yearly electricity at $30k a day would be $10,950,000.00 a year ?   No way.  I'm not buying it.  Over 10 Million a year just for electricity.....and that's not counting all the other costs to run such a business.  

It's just not that lucrative a business.  (of course I really have absolutely NO facts to back up my statements...I'm just making them )

Michel

|