Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Not a slingshot.  It's a game/sport that is still popular today.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Ball games?

Wrestling?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Neither.  Good guesses.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Isis

If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Isis

oh mud wrestling?  I know, far fetched
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

P.C.

[FONT size=7]ISIS !!!!  [img height=128 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/1.gif" width=136 border=0][/FONT]

[FONT size=7]You are the queen ![/FONT]

[FONT size=7][/FONT]

Sportsdude

you know golf was started by after winning a battle the scots would take the heads off the people they just killed and hit it around with a club. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Isis

YEAH....I rock!!

I was thinking....what item was one of the first things invented...and I thought to myself...the ball/wheel!  So then I thought, what would stuck up English peeps play (besides polo)...and I thought of lawn bowling and plain old bowling as well!!  Wow, I amaze myself sometimes...who needs google!!

P.C.

YEAH....I rock!!

I was thinking....what item was one of the first things invented...and I thought to myself...the ball/wheel!  So then I thought, what would stuck up English peeps play (besides polo)...and I thought of lawn bowling and plain old bowling as well!!  Wow, I amaze myself sometimes...who needs google!!

Well actually Miss Isis...you are correct about one thing for certain. You DO rock!  

However the origin of bowling had nothing to do with the English.  The first recorded evidence of the basic equipment, was found in a pyramid from around 5,000 BC. It consisted of a ball and a set of marble bars that appeared to be the accompanying pins.

In more modern times, or around 1200 AD, bowling then became popular in England.

Isis

Well...haven't I been told

At least my thought patterns took me in the right direction...darn Egyptians...thinking of everything...darn English, stealing everything!

Isis

Well...let's have the next question....since I'm on a roll!

P.C.

Well...haven't I been told

Awwww....[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]  not been told.  Just sharing some info (that I didn't know anything about either)

THIS 'recipe' was invented by an 11 year old boy.  It is something we all still enjoy today.....over 100 years since it's beginning.

[FONT face=Arial][/FONT]

Isis

I know you were just sharing info....alls good    

rice crispy squares?

Mud pie?  

P.C.

Great answers!  (great treats)...not the ones.

|