Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

Between 20 and 60.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

I found a question though everyone here may be too smart for it.

[FONT size=4]The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television was.....[/FONT]  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

kitten

Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

Oh, that couple from the Brady Bunch?

Schadenfreude

purelife

You and your wife? ;)

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude

After Googling this I have discovered that this question is incorrect. I should have researched the question before.

I found it on a site that said Fred and Wilma Flintstone was the first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time. Wikipedia says they were the first animated couple to be shown on TV.

I'll leave the questions to P.C.

Gopher

Always good to hear of the humanity of others.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Thanks for clearing that up.  It hadn't occurred to me that animation was involved.  I would never have gotten that one!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

It was still a good question Schade.....I mean McSchade.

More than half of all men surveyed and nearly half of all women say THIS looks hot on the opposite sex.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lazy O

Schadenfreude

I was going to say their underwear, but I doubt women would say men look hot in women's underwear.

Pyjamas?    

P.C.

Not long hair, but that's a good guess.  And Schade.....not jammies either.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|