Best Deals

Started by Lise, Nov 25 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

Really ?  I've never heard that before.  I'm going to call them Fresh Bags from now on, as these little gems deserve respect.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Orik

isn't a fresh bag a old lady who gets naughty ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

P.C.

Are you two having fun, picking on the 'youth challenged' ?  Hmmmm?

Lil Me

Lotsa stuff on sale at StupidStore this week.
 NoName tomato soup- $0.48
 NoName Mac & Cheese- $0.33

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I feel sorry for no-name stuff.  

*good prices !

Orik

great prices... now all i need is a ride. and trunk space and help carrying it all home lol...

the first time in years my cupboard is been bear. i intend to spend from 100 to 200 dollars on soups, stews, and dry goods... i need to stock pile again i like to have at least 3 months of goods in my cupboards never know when your gonna have company or no income for a while so its good to have a stockpile to fall back on...

great deal at Safeway 3 cans of Campbell chunky soup buy 3 for 5 dollars and here is a kicker if you get the  printable coupon from campbels you can buy 2 and get one free... i wonder if you can combine the coupon with Safeway's deal...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Does anyone know of a deal on watch batteries?

I usually pay $15 at The Bay (about once a year), but that seems a bit excessive because I've been doing this for going on 10 years....for a $40 Timex watch!

Maybe I should just buy a $10 watch off the cart in the mall once a year?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

JJ

Go to the dollars store, my daughter told me to go there the other day.  

Lil Me

Thanks JJ. I will do that.  

purelife

I purchased mine either from Save On Foods or Stupidstore and did it myself.  I went to my parent's and inserted the watch into the vice to tighten it up and secure the backing.  I figured that I couldn't push it in with my bare hands.  

Michel

JJ

Children have been able to get free mumps vaccine in BC of years all young adults should already have it.  

|