What's going on ???

Started by P.C., Nov 24 06 09:18

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I just got a totally different format of DS's layout.  Is something going on ????
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

really? Looks the same over here.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

It only happened once, Sportsdude.  The page was all in blue text with no 'cells'.  The topics that I had viewed were in purple.  It was a totally different page than the normal one.

P.C.

I was going to do a screen capture if it came back a second time, but it didn't.

Sportsdude

woah, sure your not trippin on something lol (just kidding hehe)  

P.C.

Uhh...no.  I'm just fine thanks, Sportsdude.....but I did have a moment when such a foreign screen came up.

Sportsdude

lol I was just playing. Nothing has gone on funny here.  

P.C.

It just happened the once.....everything is fine here now too.  It's a little more sluggish than normal, but it LOOKS like it should.  Hmmmm....weird

Sportsdude

hmm seems quicker then usual on here for me. lol  

P.C.

Well, I can hear my pillow calling SD.  Have a nice night.  See ya tomorrow !

Lise

Hm. No, I don't see any difference. Could be that TB is just playin' with your mind there. Some kinda mental telepathy that he's trying out before launching a attack to take over the world.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

It was weird Lise.  It was taking forever to load after hitting 'Discover Seattle' link, so I reduced the page to get something happening, and that's what came up. I hate it when I'm the only one who sees something...lol

Lise

Hm. I'm sure TB is fixing something there, PC. Sometimes I get a slow connection going but it just brings me to a Page Not Found. I just give up and come back a few hours later. Seems to work then.... but yeah, what you're describing is strange.

[FONT color=#ff4040]*Sound of Twlight Zone in the background.*[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

*pounding on the piano*  

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0].