tenkani:biggest postwhore? (& other sobering thoughts on board stats)

Started by Good Times, Feb 06 06 11:51

Previous topic - Next topic

kits

[TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"][TBODY][TR][TD style="OVERFLOW: hidden" vAlign=top width="16%" rowSpan=2][A title="View the profile of tenkani" href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2"][FONT color=#323232]tenkani[/FONT][/A] [DIV class=smalltext]Newbie
* src=[/A][/TD][TD vAlign=center align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,32.msg344.html#msg344"][FONT color=#000000]Re: tenkani:biggest postwhore? (& other sobering thoughts on board stats)[/FONT][/A] [DIV class=smalltext]« Reply #14 on: Feb 07 06 »[/DIV][/TD][TD style="FONT-SIZE: smaller" vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right height=20][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=post;quote=344;topic=32.0;num_replies=14;sesc=d810915152ec2e20b17e331bb14c7de9"][FONT color=#000000]Reply with quote[/FONT][/A] [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][HR class=hrcolor width="100%" SIZE=1][DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"]Muchas gracias, senor kits.
Oops! I posted again!!     [/DIV][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

you have my 'implied, verbal' consent to post at will, as you like!!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Sportsdude

hey where do you get the top ten poster counter thingy. I need some self gratification.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

It's been less than 24 hrs. since the board has officially opened and she's already spent over 10 hrs. here! [/DIV] she could be logged on DS but could be working in another browser window on the computer during the 10 hr period

Third

Third hasn't the time to make an account right now.

Third will be back later.

kits

[TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"][TBODY][TR][TD vAlign=top width="85%" height="100%"][DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"]It's been less than 24 hrs. since the board has officially opened and she's already spent over 10 hrs. here! [/DIV] [/DIV]she could be logged on DS but could be working in another browser window on the computer during the 10 hr period

that is likely the case....  look at the amount of time that I havve been logged in against the amount of posts...  DS sits open on my desktop pretty much all day.

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom width="85%"][TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" width="100%" border=0][TBODY][TR][TD class=smalltext align=left width="100%" colSpan=2][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Sportsdude

same here. But how do you get to the top ten posting stats?

49er

Go to Home[/DIV]Under Users Online click "More Stats"

Sportsdude

kitten

Keep posting, Sportsdude.  Then I won't have to hang my head in shame.  lol
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

What do you mean? Because your stats were high or something?

kitten

[/DIV]What do you mean? Because your stats were high or something? That's the general idea.  Not that I really care..........my time is my own.

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

tenkani

[FONT size=5]Yeah, but all my posts are QUALITY!![/FONT][/DIV][FONT size=1](+1 baby!)[/FONT]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

True. Mine usually are to but today is the exception I guess.

|