Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake [/b]  

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her [/b]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached[/b]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Lise wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b]  

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

kitten wrote:
Lise wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b] version of French  

A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Gopher wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b] version of French Vermouth to mix    

Gopher

kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b] version of French Vermouth to mix into her violet

kitten

Gopher wrote:
kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b] version of French  Vermouth to mix into her violet Carafe, along with  

Gopher

kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:
kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b] version of French  Vermouth to mix into her violet Carafe, along with three small pearls  

kitten

Gopher wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b] version of French  Vermouth to mix into her violet Carafe, along with three small pearls of wisdom for  

Gopher

kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b] version of French  Vermouth to mix into her violet Carafe, along with three small pearls of wisdom for her flapping ears  

kitten

Gopher wrote:
kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b] version of French  Vermouth to mix into her violet Carafe, along with three small pearls of wisdom for her flapping ears alone.  The first  

Gopher

kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:
kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b] version of French  Vermouth to mix into her violet Carafe, along with three small pearls of wisdom for her flapping ears alone.  The first lustrous pearl whispered

kitten

Gopher wrote:
kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:
kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b] version of French  Vermouth to mix into her violet Carafe, along with three small pearls of wisdom for her flapping ears alone.  The first lustrous pearl whispered a great recipe

Gopher

kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:
kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:
kitten wrote:
Gopher wrote:

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and started to shake. Tequila frightened her so Trollio reached for a different[/b] version of French  Vermouth to mix into her violet Carafe, along with three small pearls of wisdom for her flapping ears alone.  The first lustrous pearl whispered a great recipe for salami milanese

|