Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten.[/b][/DIV]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Lise wrote:
     Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  [/b]  
[/DIV]

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie [/b]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

P.C. wrote:
 Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and[/b]

Lise

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red[/b]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. I'LL save you[/b][/DIV]

Lise

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress  [/b][/DIV]

Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0][/b]

kitten

P.C. wrote:
 Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]so I can[/b]

P.C.

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better[/b]

kitten

P.C. wrote:
 Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can[/b]

Russ

kitten wrote:
P.C. wrote:
 Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better.[/b]

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better." [/b]Without another word

Bill Cosby.

kitten

Lise wrote:
 Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his[/b]  

Russ

kitten wrote:
Lise wrote:
 Sexy PC shouts, Oh MY......you're cute when you're [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]with me and I'm out of lubricants and gloves. "I'm even cuter in a uniform, especially when you attempt to remove my baton." Nearby, Lise steathily tiptoed and handcuffed Gopher to the sofa along with kitten, back to back.  How unfortunate, Gophie exclaimed, twisting and turning bright red. "I'll save you, my darling tigress. Just turn around so I can wiggle loose better so I can tickle you better. Without another word she grabbed his margarita mixer and[/b]  

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|