Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Mike cried like a girl, hiding behind his mommas [FONT color=#000000]skirt and peed his pants .Lise grabbed a[/FONT][FONT color=#ff0000] [FONT color=#000000]camcorder to capture[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the wet leatherly[/FONT][FONT color=#000000] look on mommas face. P.C. superhero[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the great supermodel [/FONT][/FONT][FONT color=#c00000][FONT color=#000000]was arrested for[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]wearing wet leather. "On the floor, on the floor", yelled [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]a mystic cockroach fresh from Olympus deep caves of Canada, "I'm being held captive by The Olympic committee, and they won't let me through! [FONT color=#ff0000]Teh Gutch [FONT color=#000000]came[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]flaunting his massive store of pemmican when suddenly the great captain Nemo shouted......DORY.....duck!!!!! Then the Titanic[/FONT][/b][/FONT]
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Mike cried like a girl, hiding behind his mommas [FONT color=#000000]skirt and peed his pants .Lise grabbed a[/FONT][FONT color=#ff0000] [FONT color=#000000]camcorder to capture[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the wet leatherly[/FONT][FONT color=#000000] look on mommas face. P.C. superhero[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the great supermodel [/FONT][/FONT][FONT color=#c00000][FONT color=#000000]was arrested for[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]wearing wet leather. "On the floor, on the floor", yelled [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]a mystic cockroach fresh from Olympus deep caves of Canada, "I'm being held captive by The Olympic committee, and they won't let me through! [FONT color=#ff0000]Teh Gutch [FONT color=#000000]came[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]flaunting his massive store of pemmican when suddenly the great captain Nemo shouted......DORY.....duck!!!!! Then the Titanic, with Russ as captain[/FONT][/b][/FONT][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
  Mike cried like a girl, hiding behind his mommas [FONT color=#000000]skirt and peed his pants .Lise grabbed a[/FONT][FONT color=#ff0000] [FONT color=#000000]camcorder to capture[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the wet leatherly[/FONT][FONT color=#000000] look on mommas face. P.C. superhero[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the great supermodel [/FONT][/FONT][FONT color=#c00000][FONT color=#000000]was arrested for[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]wearing wet leather. "On the floor, on the floor", yelled [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]a mystic cockroach fresh from Olympus deep caves of Canada, "I'm being held captive by The Olympic committee, and they won't let me through! [FONT color=#ff0000]Teh Gutch [FONT color=#000000]came[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]flaunting his massive store of pemmican when suddenly the great captain Nemo shouted......DORY.....duck!!!!! Then the Titanic, with Russ as captain ran into a(n)[/FONT][/b][/FONT][/DIV]

P.C.

Mike cried like a girl, hiding behind his mommas [FONT color=#000000]skirt and peed his pants .Lise grabbed a[/FONT][FONT color=#ff0000] [FONT color=#000000]camcorder to capture[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the wet leatherly[/FONT][FONT color=#000000] look on mommas face. P.C. superhero[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the great supermodel [/FONT][/FONT][FONT color=#c00000][FONT color=#000000]was arrested for[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]wearing wet leather. "On the floor, on the floor", yelled [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]a mystic cockroach fresh from Olympus deep caves of Canada, "I'm being held captive by The Olympic committee, and they won't let me through! [FONT color=#ff0000]Teh Gutch [FONT color=#000000]came[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]flaunting his massive store of pemmican when suddenly the great captain Nemo shouted......DORY.....duck!!!!! Then the Titanic, with Russ as captain, ran into a shopping cart, adrift[/FONT][/b][/FONT]

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 Mike cried like a girl, hiding behind his mommas [FONT color=#000000]skirt and peed his pants .Lise grabbed a[/FONT][FONT color=#ff0000] [FONT color=#000000]camcorder to capture[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the wet leatherly[/FONT][FONT color=#000000] look on mommas face. P.C. superhero[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the great supermodel [/FONT][/FONT][FONT color=#c00000][FONT color=#000000]was arrested for[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]wearing wet leather. "On the floor, on the floor", yelled [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]a mystic cockroach fresh from Olympus deep caves of Canada, "I'm being held captive by The Olympic committee, and they won't let me through! [FONT color=#ff0000]Teh Gutch [FONT color=#000000]came[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]flaunting his massive store of pemmican when suddenly the great captain Nemo shouted......DORY.....duck!!!!! Then the Titanic, with Russ as captain, ran into a shopping cart, adrift with no grog[/FONT][/b][/FONT]

P.C.

Mike cried like a girl, hiding behind his mommas [FONT color=#000000]skirt and peed his pants .Lise grabbed a[/FONT][FONT color=#ff0000] [FONT color=#000000]camcorder to capture[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the wet leatherly[/FONT][FONT color=#000000] look on mommas face. P.C. superhero[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the great supermodel [/FONT][/FONT][FONT color=#c00000][FONT color=#000000]was arrested for[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]wearing wet leather. "On the floor, on the floor", yelled [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]a mystic cockroach fresh from Olympus deep caves of Canada, "I'm being held captive by The Olympic committee, and they won't let me through! [FONT color=#ff0000]Teh Gutch [FONT color=#000000]came[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]flaunting his massive store of pemmican when suddenly the great captain Nemo shouted......DORY.....duck!!!!! Then the Titanic, with Russ as captain, ran into a shopping cart, adrift with no grog...he wept silently.[/FONT][/b][/FONT]

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 Mike cried like a girl, hiding behind his mommas [FONT color=#000000]skirt and peed his pants .Lise grabbed a[/FONT][FONT color=#ff0000] [FONT color=#000000]camcorder to capture[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the wet leatherly[/FONT][FONT color=#000000] look on mommas face. P.C. superhero[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the great supermodel [/FONT][/FONT][FONT color=#c00000][FONT color=#000000]was arrested for[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]wearing wet leather. "On the floor, on the floor", yelled [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]a mystic cockroach fresh from Olympus deep caves of Canada, "I'm being held captive by The Olympic committee, and they won't let me through! [FONT color=#ff0000]Teh Gutch [FONT color=#000000]came[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]flaunting his massive store of pemmican when suddenly the great captain Nemo shouted......DORY.....duck!!!!! Then the Titanic, with Russ as captain, ran into a shopping cart, adrift with no grog...he wept silently. Then PC did[/FONT][/b][/FONT]

Gopher

Russ wrote:
P.C. wrote:
 Mike cried like a girl, hiding behind his mommas [FONT color=#000000]skirt and peed his pants .Lise grabbed a[/FONT][FONT color=#ff0000] [FONT color=#000000]camcorder to capture[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the wet leatherly[/FONT][FONT color=#000000] look on mommas face. P.C. superhero[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the great supermodel [/FONT][/FONT][FONT color=#c00000][FONT color=#000000]was arrested for[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]wearing wet leather. "On the floor, on the floor", yelled [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]a mystic cockroach fresh from Olympus deep caves of Canada, "I'm being held captive by The Olympic committee, and they won't let me through! [FONT color=#ff0000]Teh Gutch [FONT color=#000000]came[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]flaunting his massive store of pemmican when suddenly the great captain Nemo shouted......DORY.....duck!!!!! Then the Titanic, with Russ as captain, ran into a shopping cart, adrift with no grog...he wept silently. Then PC did a handstand on[/FONT][/b][/FONT]

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Mike cried like a girl, hiding behind his mommas [FONT color=#000000]skirt and peed his pants .Lise grabbed a[/FONT][FONT color=#ff0000] [FONT color=#000000]camcorder to capture[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the wet leatherly[/FONT][FONT color=#000000] look on mommas face. P.C. superhero[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the great supermodel [/FONT][/FONT][FONT color=#c00000][FONT color=#000000]was arrested for[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]wearing wet leather. "On the floor, on the floor", yelled [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]a mystic cockroach fresh from Olympus deep caves of Canada, "I'm being held captive by The Olympic committee, and they won't let me through! [FONT color=#ff0000]Teh Gutch [FONT color=#000000]came[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]flaunting his massive store of pemmican when suddenly the great captain Nemo shouted......DORY.....duck!!!!! Then the Titanic, with Russ as captain, ran into a shopping cart, adrift with no grog...he wept silently. Then PC did a handstand on the plank, taunting the sharks below.[/FONT][/b][/FONT]
[/DIV]

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
  Mike cried like a girl, hiding behind his mommas [FONT color=#000000]skirt and peed his pants .Lise grabbed a[/FONT][FONT color=#ff0000] [FONT color=#000000]camcorder to capture[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the wet leatherly[/FONT][FONT color=#000000] look on mommas face. P.C. superhero[/FONT] [FONT color=#000000]the great supermodel [/FONT][/FONT][FONT color=#c00000][FONT color=#000000]was arrested for[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]wearing wet leather. "On the floor, on the floor", yelled [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]a mystic cockroach fresh from Olympus deep caves of Canada, "I'm being held captive by The Olympic committee, and they won't let me through! [FONT color=#ff0000]Teh Gutch [FONT color=#000000]came[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT color=#000000]flaunting his massive store of pemmican when suddenly the great captain Nemo shouted......DORY.....duck!!!!! Then the Titanic, with Russ as captain, ran into a shopping cart, adrift with no grog...he wept silently. Then PC did a handstand on the plank, taunting the sharks below.[/FONT][/b][/FONT]
[/DIV][/DIV]
 All was not lost,

Russ

[/DIV][/DIV]
 All was not lost, as the Nautilus

P.C.

[/DIV][/DIV]
 All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum.[/DIV]

Russ

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke[/DIV]

Lise

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth,[/DIV]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was

|