Quickie

Started by TehBorken, Nov 24 06 07:32

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

No, not that kind of quickie, lol.

I'm house-sitting for a friend of mine who owns this GINORMOUS friggin place in Maple Valley. It's so damn huge I'm wandered around for about 10 minutes before stumbling across the computer room (yay).

This'll give you an idea of the size of this place: I have a decent size home, it's about 2500 sq ft. or so. My whole house could *easily* fit  into his indoor swimming pool room with room left over to play volleyball on each side, no shit, no exaggerating. I'll get some pics tomorrow when it's light out and post 'em here. The kitchen is about the size of the whole upper floor of my house. It's frickin' humongous.

So...I already fed the pigs, I'll feed the goats next, but his dogs are having a major meltdown and I can't find their food.

I also gotta go find a bathroom. I'll be back in about 45 minutes as long as I don't misplace the GPS unit I used to mark the location of this room....

It's freaky here...it's huge, it's empty, it's dark and stormy outside, I'm the only one here, and it's startin' to creep me out. I hear odd noises all over the house. I wandered arond and found my way back out to the kitchen, retrieved my Glock off the counter and brought it back in here with me. I think I'll sleep in here tonight too....  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

lol worst nieghbourhood I throw papers in is this giant back alley type of road that leads to this clearing in the woods. There's about 10 homes in this secluded subdivision all over a million dollars. Big and creepy there's no lights on looks like castles in the dark.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Uhhh...sounds really nice...uhh...TehBorken...

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

lol PC!
All work and no play make TehBorken something something  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

rofl FC....apparently I have a mean streak I didn't know existed.....LOL

Poor TehBorken.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Just don't look under your bed, TB...............................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ yes!

That was a great movie PC!

Have a good time housesittin The Borkan.!