NO, I didn't register

Started by Bumbling Bee, Nov 11 06 02:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Bumbling Bee

But it's a fact I can't use my nick anymore as a scumbag has stolen it and used it to register. He's the newest member, look at the upper right corner of the page.

Bumbling Bee is my original nick on this forum, before I used "Mutilated Mind". So I will simply revert to it. It's just a detail.

Lise

Damn. I was going to smite thee every hour too.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

lolololol

Bumbling Bee wrote:
But it's a fact I can't use my nick anymore as a scumbag has stolen it and used it to register.

WHY IS HE A "SCUMBAG", HE REGISTERED THE NAME FAIR AND SQUARE. YOU DIDN'T SO YOU LOSE.

I'D SAY YOUR THE SCUMBAG, CALLING PEOPLE NAMES WHEN ALL HE DID WAS REGISTER A NAME THAT WAS AVAILABLE. YOU DUMBASS.

Lise

I just love all the love that goes towards MM. Or Bumbling Bee as he calls himself.

And geez, Bumblinb Bee? The great Bumbling Bee. I don't know.

[FONT color=#c00000 size=6]BE AFRAID, BE VERY VERY AFRAID. [/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

William

[TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=601 align=center bgColor=#ffffff border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=top]Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
Is the immediate jewel of their souls:
Who steals my purse steals trash; 't is something, nothing;
'T was mine, 't is his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him
And makes me poor indeed.[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD vAlign=top align=right height=25][FONT size=-1]ATTRIBUTION:[/FONT][/TD] [TD vAlign=top]Othello. Act iii. Sc. 3.[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] And what name wilt thou next defile

to keep us rolling in the aisle?

Wilt thou post as Bumbling Bee

thy verbose mediocrities?

And argue with thyself perchance,

in some perverse linguistic dance;

and promulgate pretentious rot, or get thee hence -

as thou ought?

TehBorken

Bumbling Bee wrote:
NO, I didn't register

It would be wrong of me to tell you that I don't care if you did or not, wouldn't it?  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

Ok, you didn't register bumbling bee.  Now what?  

You didn't play in traffic.  Am I complaining?

If You Like The Name

TehBorken

William wrote:
And what name wilt thou next defile
to keep us rolling in the aisle?
Wilt thou post as Bumbling Bee
thy verbose mediocrities?
And argue with thyself perchance,
in some perverse linguistic dance;
and promulgate pretentious rot, or get thee hence -
as thou ought?

Damn, that's pretty good!
If I tried to come up with something that rhymed like that the Poetry Police would come and arrest me for vandalism.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Jolly Green Giant

If You Like The Name wrote:
REGESTER IT!!!!!
----------------------------------------

If you like the car - steal it !

Right ?

Jolly Green Giant
(formerly known as Mutilated Mind, now stolen)

Jolly Green Giant

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
If You Like The Name wrote:
REGESTER IT!!!!!
----------------------------------------

If you like the car - steal it !

Right ?

Jolly Green Giant

Don't listen to me, I'm off my rocker. I think registering a name is the same as stealing a car. Best thing to do is ignore me completely. Stop responding to me everyone. Excellent poem by the way ^

Jolly Green Giant

lolololol wrote:
Bumbling Bee wrote:
But it's a fact I can't use my nick anymore as a scumbag has stolen it and used it to register.

WHY IS HE A "SCUMBAG", HE REGISTERED THE NAME FAIR AND SQUARE. YOU DIDN'T SO YOU LOSE.

I'D SAY YOUR THE SCUMBAG, CALLING PEOPLE NAMES WHEN ALL HE DID WAS REGISTER A NAME THAT WAS AVAILABLE. YOU DUMBASS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All he did was steal my nick.
That nick wasn't available as I had thought it up and was using it.

If you see a car parked in the street and no one sitting inside it, do you feel that car is "available" to you ?

Jolly Green Giant

Jolly Green Giant

Jolly Green Giant wrote:
lolololol wrote:
Bumbling Bee wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you see a car parked in the street and no one sitting inside it, do you feel that car is "available" to you ?

Jolly Green Giant

I hereby disavow all the nonsense I've just uttered ^

Worst Analogy Ever

[/p]He didn't "steal" anything. You had no claim to it at all, none whatsoever. Otherwise, show me the legal standing that gives you the "right" to use that name exclusively. Face it, you were too stupid or too obstinate to register the name and now it's GONE. Stop pretending the name was "yours". It was never "yours" anymore than a street corner you may be standing on is yours. You're using it, but so can anyone else.
[/p]
[/p]If you see a car parked in the street and no one sitting inside it, do you feel that car is "available" to you ?
[/p]That's the LAMEST analogy I've ever heard. A car is property that's been bought and paid for, and there's a legal paper trail to prove it. Its ownership is assigned, just like registering a name. Could you come up with a stupider, less valid analogy if you tried??

Jolly Green Giant

Okay, I admit the car analogy was pretty stupid. There, are you satisfied ?

But that name was mine because I used it first. No one else had the right to use it and teborken is a stupid a**hole f*cker for letting someone else register it.