Let's try a little......

Started by TehBorken, Nov 10 06 07:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

safe

*hi Lil Me [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

deposit

(hi P.C.!)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

P.C.

*what do you call a boomerang that won't come back.

.......a stick.

stick

Lil Me

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

purelife

Lil Me

scottie311

bad kitty

|