Started by TehBorken, Nov 10 06 07:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Lil Me

Gopher

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Lise

The Bold and the Beautiful
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

GORDY GAMBINO

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

TehBorken

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
BORING!!!!!!!!!

Drilling

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lil Me

Lise

Bill Cosby.

|