Let's try a little......

Started by TehBorken, Nov 10 06 07:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Nancy Drew

* hey I used to read HB and ND *
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Ture! So did I...scary. I have the whole set and a bit of Hardy Boys origional set. then the set of hardy boys casefiles, then some of the newer hardy boys that were made in the '90s.

Nancy Drew I read a bit of but not so much.. did you ever see the ones that were nancy drew and hardy boys together? There was 8 books made like that IIRC. I have three of them

PBM has read Bobbsey Twins

Lise

False.

Nope. Have not seen their movies (did they come out with movies? wow) but I've read as many ND books as I could get my grubby teenage fingers on.

They've even got PC games based on ND and HB these days.

PBM has read Enid Blyton.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

True. She has some good books

PBM has read CS Lewis.. and more than just the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. And no the movie doesnt count.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Gopher wrote:
 Crossed threads[/DIV]
 LOL, I had to look back and see what you were talking about.

Short circuit

P.C.

blown fuse

Didn't this thread mix-up happen before ?  If I wasn't so lazy, I'd go back and have a look at who threw it off the tracks the first time......um.......Russ. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/e016.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Bimetallic breaker.

Never. couldnt be me thats done to this thread before... I did it to the lunch thread.

P.C.

crayons [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

49er

P.C.

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|