STUPID WEATHER

Started by Lise, Nov 06 06 11:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Rain. Bloody rain. RAIN. FRACK!!!!!!

No sun in sight. Welcome Vancouver, rainiest bloody city in the world. Oh yeah. Apart from Seattle.

Sorry. Vent. Hate rain.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol Lise. Its pretty gloomy here as well. Raining. I like rain. And its foggy here too. Plus when it rains the deer stay away at night making my job much safer.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Cold, crisp and sunny here!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

I agree with Lise. More blasted rain. Liquid sunshine I guess  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

well thats why its so green in the pacific northwest. Lushy greens, better then my yellow lawn due to droughts.

purelife

The Pineapple Express is on our way.  That's not going to be fun at all.

Well, at least it's pretty warm when it's raining.

Sportsdude

The Pineapple Express?

whats that?

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Rain. Bloody rain. RAIN. FRACK!!!!!![/div]
Lol, I hear you. It's been raining like bloody hell in Seattle.

[dl][dt]Q: What comes after two straight days of rain in Seattle?  [/dt][/dl]A: Monday!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
 The Pineapple Express?

whats that?

[A href="http://www.komotv.com/weather/faq/4307577.html"]http://www.komotv.com/weather/faq/4307577.html[/A]

It's going to happen in Vancouver soon.  

Sportsdude

kewl! Sounds fun. lol I like rain.

I Heart USA!

Lise wrote:
Rain. Bloody rain. RAIN. FRACK!!!!!!

No sun in sight. Welcome Vancouver, rainiest bloody city in the world. Oh yeah. Apart from Seattle.

Sorry. Vent. Hate rain.[/DIV]
 Curious, why do you live there? It is the same thing every year for Vancouver with the rain.

Its like moving to the Carribean, and complaining about the sun and warmth.

Lise

Too bad we won't be getting the smell of pineapples from Hawaii.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

I Heart USA! wrote:
Curious, why do you live there? It is the same thing every year for Vancouver with the rain.

Its like moving to the Carribean, and complaining about the sun and warmth.

I blame my husband and his charms. I hail from Ozland and met him here so you can imagine why I hate the rain so much.

Bill Cosby.

I Heart USA!

Lise wrote:
  I blame my husband and his charms. I hail from Ozland and met him here so you can imagine why I hate the rain so much.  The beauty of Canada, its an easy country to leave!

P.C.

Complaining about the rain is the same as people complaining about their jobs.  It's just something to complain about.  When you really can't tolerate either, you usually do something about it.

I don't mind the rain (which isn't to say I've never complained about it)  Like Sportsdude says....that's why everything is lush and green.  And it certainly beats some of the things that people tolerate.

Earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, ice, snow, bitter cold, floods.........rain sounds like the most tolerable of all.  I can't imagine trading off a little rain for any of the other 'options'.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.