Five Great Halloween safety tips

Started by TehBorken, Oct 24 06 01:53

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span][small]Five Great Halloween safety tips
October 23rd, 2006 [!-- by Merlin --][/small]                           [ol][li]For large groups of trick-or-treaters, always set at least one child ablaze, ensuring enough light that other children won't trip over uneven pavement.[/li][li]Only separate shards of X-Acto blades from rodent poison [em]once you get home[/em]; doing so in the dark will lead to inevitable mixups and tummyaches for youngsters with allergies.[/li][li]If a home has its porch light off — but an expressionless face can be seen peering from a cellar window — consider limiting your child's unattended visit with the resident to no more than four hours.[/li][li]If a close-fitting mask causes your child to fall down a well, use fishing line and a paper clip to retrieve her goodie bag. [em]Nobody likes wet candy.[/em][/li][li]Although children dressed as SS-Sturmbannführer Michael Lippert are not [em]required[/em] to "pretend execute" children dressed as Ernst Röhm, many parents find this bit of theatricality kindles the spirit that makes Halloween such a delight.[/li][/ol]From those whacky nuts at [a  href="http://www.5ives.com/archives/2006/10/23/five-halloween-safety-tips/"]5ives[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

I was thinking that this will be a cheesy real use rules.. But these are better than I expected.

I have a buddy thats of iranian descent who is going to dress in black, wear a turban, and wrap some red roadflares around himself with wires all around. All of us are excited to see this and peoples reactions. It will however only be over to my place for the party and handing out treats.. Maybe I should make him hand out treats.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kingy

recently in the news, there was a company that made t-shirts designed to look like you had a bomb strapped around your body. obviously, this caused a big uproar. i cant find any pictures of this tho.

Lise

I find the biggest uproar will be when kingy turns up naked at my door asking for treats........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

i'll be asking for a trick not a treat.

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims