Cheap digital photos at Superstore

Started by Lise, Oct 16 06 03:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Came across a super cheap deal for digital prints at Superstore. Buy 10 photos, get 10 free and each cost like 19 cents. Dirt cheap. Deal will last from Oct 14 to Oct 29.

Check it out.

[A href="http://www.photolab.ca/Brand/en/PhotolabHP10free.asp"]http://www.photolab.ca/Brand/en/PhotolabHP10free.asp[/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Thank!! I have a bunch saved up on my laptop I wouldnt mind getting developed.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I go to Walgreens to get mine developed.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Uh, pardon my ignorance but whats walgreens? I am assuming its a type of megastore in the states? Whereabouts are you located Sportsdude? Ive been meaning to ask.

Sportsdude

LOL everyone has been saying what is Walgreens. Well come down here there's one on every corner. Its a local Pharmacy thats morphed into a grocery store, school store, photo lab and now has a drive through pharmacy.

Thats what they look like now the new ones anyway with a drive through in the back.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I love getting my photos done through Superstore.  I usually get them uploaded online and then within an hour, pick them up at Metrotown.  I've also discovered that I could bring my USB plug and conveniently order pictures through their stations.  SWEET!  I discovered that I could add borders and make cards right there.  

Yes, I'm advertising their deal too!  hee hee...

Lise

I know. It's cheap and easy. I usually do mine online. Save me the hassle of going thru the line-ups. Pick-up the next day. What a change from when they first started offering online. I had to wait 2 weeks back then.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Huh. Shows you what I pay attention to, I thought you had to take them in on a disk or something. LOL. Shows you how often I develope my pictures at a store. I usually save them on a removable harddrive, if I like them enough I use my printer on photo paper to print them up.

Anyone else print up good pictures at home?

Lise

I never print at home as a general rule. It's cheaper to just go online if you have lots to print. Sometimes when I have the time, I can cut and crop my images then go online.

Another benefit of doing it online is that you can get them to send the photos to your place for a small price. Great if you don't have the time nor energy to go get photos.
Bill Cosby.