Name and Shame

Started by Gopher, Oct 07 06 12:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

I'm a lampshade I guess. Although I don't really know, now that I think about it.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Ah, you obviously need some more light throwing on the subject!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Ah, don't worry too much about your job. I have hopes you'll find a better one some day. Know the saying... gotta go thru a lotta bad apples to find one that's right.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

true Lise. thanks for the wisdom.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Trollio

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"] kitten wrote:[/span][br style="color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"][span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"]In [/span][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"]1959[/span][span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"] I found work...[/span]

Did I read this right? That would make you over 60. Not that there's anything wrong with that... we all have to get there someday, God willing.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Mutilated Mind

kitten wrote:
In 1959 I found work as kitchen help wahing dishes and basic prep work
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How old are you ? 90 ?

Intact Mind

Mutilated Mind

As you nicks suggests your mind is intact, I'll let you guess. :)

kitten

Sportsdude wrote:
 LOL. Memoirs LOL.

I don't know if I'll get to that book. But if I do, that means I would have accomplished what I wanted to accomplish in my life. But I highly doubt that would happen. I'll try but I don't think its realistic at the moment.[/DIV]
   There's that negative thinking again.  Have faith in yourself and you can accomplish a lot more than you thought possible.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

Are you kidding me? kitten is as sexy as her namesake suggest and I dare anyone to say otherwise.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Trollio wrote:
 [span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 0); font-style: italic;"][/span]Did I read this right? That would make you over 60. Not that there's anything wrong with that... we all have to get there someday, God willing.

And I thought I was the oldest fossil in the bunch here, lol. Suddenly I feel very ummm....youthful.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

Mutilated Mind wrote:
kitten wrote:
In 1959 I found work as kitchen help wahing dishes and basic prep work
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How old are you ? 90 ?
     Why do you ask?  Are you attracted to 90 year old women?  Otherwise I think my age has been revealed on other topics, and I've earned every one of those years.  How old are you, by the way?  Old enough to vote yet?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.