Personal Qualities

Started by Gopher, Oct 01 06 10:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

Which qualities do you find most attractive in another person?

Mine would probably be: kindness, vulnerability, gentleness,  shyness (but NOT timidity), integrity, self-respect, an appreciation of the ridiculous and open-mindedness.      
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

kind, sensitive, nice, caring when you're down, knowledgable, good person, being there for me.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

In a partner, Gopher?

(not in this order)
 understanding, caring, fun, sensitive, affectionate, romantic, and all time "cool," charming, charismatic, gentle, kind, generous

Here's  my question:

What attracts you physically to the opposite sex?

(you know, these questions would be perfect in my Q&A topic... ) LOL.  

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]What attracts you physically to the opposite sex?[/SPAN]

(you know, these questions would be perfect in my Q&A topic... ) LOL.  
   Everything I said mainly.

Normal people not materialistic and plastic bots of a personality. I want real whatever that is.

purelife

I meant outter appearance, you know, the eyes, noes, smile, teeth, etc.  Unless guys don't care about that anymore?

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
I meant outter appearance, you know, the eyes, noes, smile, teeth, etc.  Unless guys don't care about that anymore?

LOL.

I like cute looking more then uber super model look. I don't like to classify women because then I sound like I'm a person ordering a car with all the things I want and not want. Basically I fall in love with girls I just fall in love with. I'm probably not a serial dater.

P.C.

A biggie for me, is a sense of humour ....witty is wonderful too.   Integrity is high on the list.  Compassion.  The 'live and let live'  type....but from a place of understanding people, rather than a laid-back 'whatever' approach.

Confidence.  I always admire people who are as comfortable talking to a toddler as they are to someone in their 90's.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Marik

In no order: cute smile, nice face/body, but no blondes. Call me crazy, but I just can't like girls with blonde hair... maybe it has something to do with me being a halfer... and I keep thinking blondes are bimbos (yes I know stereotyping is bad), which turns me off.  Cheerful, makes me laugh, can carry on a meaningful conversation, and a nice voice, because if you get into an argument, it is better to listen to a pleasant voice rather than a horrible one.
Damn, I sound like I'm ordering a car like what Sportsdude said.

P.C.

Sportsdude

lol P.C's a blondie

P.C.

*sniff sniff*

Yes, she is. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n080.gif" border=0]

P.C.

That's OK....I never thought of 'Personal Qualities' as having anything to do with hair colour.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a025.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

lol

i don't mind blondes but I don't like fake ones who die there hair to be blonde. ughhh  

Marik

Whoops sorry P.C. I should be careful about that.  Fake blondes... yeah I can't stand them either.  Even Japan has their own version of them!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganguro    

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]*sniff sniff*[/div]  Yes, she is. [img style="cursor: pointer; font-style: italic;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n080.gif[/img]

Don't be sad, P.C., you know I still love ya.  
(Probably better not tell your husband, though...)

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.