Christ was an ass

Started by Pinworm, Sep 07 06 01:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinworm

If it weren't for him, massive orgies would still be common social events.  

dr weil

...so what? You'd still be at home perfecting your legendary Hand Solo.

greycat

Dude, this isnt Discover Vancouver.  :P
It is what it is.

CK

greycat wrote:
Dude, this isnt Discover Vancouver.  :P
  Thank You greycat!

Lise

Pinworm's gonna go to hell because of this statement.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tuck

Nay, He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords; He has Risen from the dead and will come again to judge the living and the dead, and of His Kingdom there will be no end.  

Thread Cop

"Re: Christ was an ass"
Hey watch it!!  I find it offensive.. If you are that desperate to be in an orgy just consider yourself an agnostic or atheist, just don't make offensive remarks...  

Trollio

[span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"] Pinworm wrote:[/span][br style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"][span style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(128, 0, 0);"] If it weren't for him, massive orgies would still be common social events. [/span]

They are. You just haven't been invited.  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Gopher

Thread Cop wrote:
"Re: Christ was an ass"
Hey watch it!!  I find it offensive.. If you are that desperate to be in an orgy just consider yourself an agnostic or atheist, just don't make offensive remarks...  

Well said, Thread Cop
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Thread Cop

Hey Gopher, Thanks  But it's true..It can be really offensive to people... (well, some people)  

tadpole

Yes, it's strange, it seems to be trendy to attack majority religions,  but when it comes to those of a minority nature, the suituation changes. Therefore, respect for all.  

Gopher

Not sure I can apply this to the fundamentalists (of any variety)!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

pesticide

Pinworm wrote:
If it weren't for him, massive orgies would still be common social events.  

I'm sure your words will be given weight in accordance to your title, that of a parasite residing around a**holes.