No Shortage Of Freaks

Started by TehBorken, Aug 21 06 12:32

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[a  href="http://www.signsofwitness.com/"]Signs of Witness[/a] is a blog that covers news about [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]idiots[/span] religious people claiming that certain events and phenomena are evidence that the world is about to end. It's excellent entertainment, and a sometimes a little scary once you realize that some of these people may be currently running the country. Here are a couple of the latest "signs".....

[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]God sends sign as a chocolate dripping.
Sweet Mary! Workers at a chocolate company in Fountain Valley, CA have discovered a 2-inch-tall column of chocolate drippings that they believe bears a striking resemblance to traditional depictions of the Virgin Mary. "For me, it was a sign," Cruz Jacinto says of finding the chocolate icon that matches her prayer card.

[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Paris Hilton Vows Celibacy! Definite Sign of End Times!
Paris Hilton, who gained international fame when a former boyfriend posted a videotape of the couple having sex on the Internet, denied leading a promiscuous lifestyle in an interview with the British edition of GQ magazine. "I'm not having sex for a year... I'll kiss, but nothing else," says Hilton, who told the magazine she has had sex with only two men during her lifetime.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

Contrary to their weird opinions, I've decided to let the world live a while longer.

Signed,

God
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.