TSA wins the war on lipstick

Started by TehBorken, Aug 14 06 07:08

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[h3]TSA wins the war on lipstick         [/h3] According to the Transport Security Agency, the laws of physics have changed since last Thursday, rendering lipstick safely non-explosive again! Whew. [blockquote]Under the new rules, travelers can take up to four ounces of non-prescription medicine, glucose gel for diabetics, solid lipstick and baby food, the agency said. [/blockquote]  [a href="http://www.cnn.com/2006/TRAVEL/08/13/air.security/index.html?section=cnn_topstories"]Link[/a]    
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Rejoice women!!!!!

I still want the ban on toothpaste lifted because I can't stand getting out of the plane with bad breath.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PeejecT

heh, soon youll have to shave your  muff  for  suspician of hiding covergirl into your privates.

meloncollie

PeejecT wrote:
heh, soon youll have to shave your  muff  for  suspician of hiding covergirl into your privates.

Hey, they're just going to have to dig through that hedge ...er um...nevermind...grossing myself out. ew!

Good thing I don't wear that crap... but there would have been a tangle if they tried to wrest my travel-size purel from me.

why does the more seemingly arbitrary (that was an awkward phrase, hehehe) anti-terrorist stuff seem to fall more squarely on the shoulders of groups i either belong to, or have belonged to in the past. i think it's a conspiracy against my person, because they know what powder keg i am about arbitrary crap like that...ugh.

ok...zipping lip now before they come to pick me up.

You give love a bad name.