URGENT WARNING: do NOT open that thread!

Started by tenkani, Feb 22 06 01:51

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Goat See

The "HACK PROOF THREAD" really is hack proof, and contains some advice for the DV'ers. I used an XMP tag (another little goodie that the DV idiots should filter, but don't) to prevent any follow-up replies.

TehBorken

Goat See wrote:
The "HACK PROOF THREAD" really is hack proof, and contains some advice for the DV'ers. I used an XMP tag (another little goodie that the DV idiots should filter, but don't) to prevent any follow-up replies.

I'm sure a bunch of folks here would appreciate it if you'd post that advice here as well.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Goat See

Teh Borken - None of it applies here. You guys know what you're doing :)

Trollio

Good Times wrote:
Trolls must be getting bored and gravitating toward here...

[div align="left"]You got it, bay-bee... me soh haw-nee.

Seriously, all I do is say ultimately rude, smart-assed shit. I don't hack and I don't think that's cool at all.
[/div] WhileI'm sure you fine upstanding freemasonshave never said a naughty wordin your lives, I would ask you tounderstand that even for those of uswhom you consider to beunredeemable a**holes, the fiasco over at DVspoils our fun too.

OK, so you no likee pottee mouth. That'syour thing, we have ours. Butthis mongrel is the worst kind of scumbecause he actually stops communication, regardless of whether or not it's the kind of communication you like.

Theinternet is not your mammy's Sunday dinner. Never was. But peoplestillshould be allowed to interact and even go at each other with hotvenomif they get off on that.

Goat See

Heycoolmy spacebar isbroken too.

Also, hahaha.. the DV mods DELETED the hack proof thread with advice on how to stop the page from loading, but they left several other infected threads alone. Lovely!

Trollio

One more thing: that Brad Pitt thing you have on your site is way moreoffensive than anything I  have ever seen over at DV, includingthe notorious "ass gape".

TehBorken

Trollio wrote:
OK, so you no likee pottee mouth.

Naw, a little cussin' never hurt no one. There's no "Sunday School Rule" for language here.

But like they say, "Profanity is the last refuge of the inarticulate motherf*cker." lol

TehBorken

Trollio wrote:
One more thing: that Brad Pitt thing you have on your site is way moreoffensive than anything I  have ever seen over at DV, includingthe notorious "ass gape".

Well, as a wise man once said, "The internet is not your mammy's Sunday dinner."

TehBorken

Goat See wrote:
Teh Borken - None of it applies here. You guys know what you're doing :)

LOL, famous last words.  Right up there with "I'm sure it's unloaded" and "Don't worry, we have the right of way".

raerae

Well the nonstop pop ups are starting to really make me angry. I'm hesitant to click on anything now!!!

Trollio

TehBorken wrote:
Well, as a wise man once said, "The internet is not your mammy's Sunday dinner."

No, but it [span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]is[/span] your mammy's "ass gape".

Don't worry, I'm out of here.

Good Times

Goat See wrote:
Heycoolmy spacebar isbroken too.

Also, hahaha.. the DV mods DELETED the hack proof thread with advice on how to stop the page from loading, but they left several other infected threads alone. Lovely!

I have the full copy of that message!

I wasn't able to read the extended screen on my monitor so I had copied the whole thing to Notepad.

However it DOES contain quite a bit of racial slurs... and even more importantly, it dares criticise the holy MODS - the latter is probably the main reason why it was deleted.

Hinty McGee

Good Times wrote:
However itDOEScontain quite a bit of racial slurs... and even moreimportantly,it dares criticise the holy MODS - the latter isprobably the mainreason why it was deleted.
Anythingthat is anti-Chinese at all gets killed over there, sometimes in amatter of seconds. Much like the nation itself (i.e. China).

BTW, WTF is up with the dodgy spacing? I've been on boards and forumsall over the world, with all kinds of software, and I've never come upagainst that before.

former s.consumer

WILL NEVER,NEVER,NEVER RETURN TO THAT SITE.

SAME ATTACK OCCURED ON MY COMPUTER.

IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE (WHAT HAPPEN OVER THERE AND WHAT IS POSTED).

;(

Good Times

Hinty McGee wrote:

Anythingthat is anti-Chinese at all gets killed over there, sometimes in amatter of seconds.

I've seen quite a bit of racist crap festering there for weeks. Probably I can dig up some that's still there... What's deleted immediately is any criticism of their moderation style. You can not find a single thread that even politely questions their judgement. That ought to tell you something about their intolerance, dictatorship, and arrogance.

BTW, WTF is up with the dodgy spacing? I've been on boards and forumsall over the world, with all kinds of software, and I've never come upagainst that before.

I noticed that. I don't know. Borken would have a better idea. I haven't seen anyone else having this problem before. Many people post as Guest and they don't appear to have any problems quoting earlier messages or entering new messages with the right spacing.

|