THAT did it !!!!

Started by P.C., Jul 29 06 09:17

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

Well.........it's a start!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Here's money I've given to:

Sierra Club

Greenpeace

Amnesty International

Oxfam

Only gave once. Because I'm not rich so I gave them my 20 bucks to become a member and that was it.

The Democratic Party kept sending me letters and letters and letters and one of them said personal feedback: So I wrote I was moving to Canada and starting my life over in a new country. Pops got angry at me for writing it for some reason because I had to mail it and it had his name on it.

(He got angry again when I wrote a basically threatening letter to Todd Akin seeing if he'd actually respond but alas the whole letter was form letter. But I think my phones were being tapped after I sent the letter.)

Anyway I sent it and they haven't sent anything since then. So I think it worked. Funny thing is I get the Liberal party's monthly email. Went on there site it asks where you live (I put in my zip code since I don't have a postal code) and it worked. Atleast they haven't tried to mail me yet.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

PC - next time say this: "Well, you know, I've donated my kidney this morning............ so what have you done lately?"
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I LIKE IT, Lise !!!!  I'll give it a whirl.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Oh yeah. My dad has a rare blood type and they used to call him every week, even after he gave a bunch of platelets.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."