So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Congrats, PC. We should ask TB to elevate you to Goddess Level.

Damn, SD. I thought that was....... Sigmund Freud. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sheesh. OK, I officially need to get out more.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Hey there, Ms purelife. Sounds like a full dinner. How are you doing, girl?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

[FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#ff0000 size=7]PONG!
[/FONT]I got it for xmas when it first came out (wow, I'm dating myself hmmm?), and I spazzed for like 3 days straight.

[img height=87 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/1.gif" width=99 border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

LOL Freud. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey!  I'm just chilling.  Going to bed soon, I think.  Too many late nights.  Still lotsa stuff to do but *shrugs* I'll deal with it tomorrow.  

I think the Monkee is a Pastafarian.  That's where the noodly bits come from.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I'm doing pretty good, Lise.  I got back from my other job at my friend's house.  I'm working on these Illustrations/handouts for her two high-end suites that she has to sell.  I'm enjoying it.    

How have you been doing Lise?  Where's the next adventure that you'll take your kids to?

Lil Me

P.C.- How was the house painting?  Or should I not ask?!
 What colour is your hair now?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I think Lil Me is smart (and sexy)    =))))))
But yes, I also have a noodle fetish!

WHY IS IT SO BUSY HERE LATE AT NIGHT????

WAS THERE A PARTY AND I DIDN'T GET INVITED????

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lil Me

pl- I'm so happy that you're being paid as an artiste.  That's too cool.  

kitten

I'm doing just great, Lise.  I'm just sitting back having a cold beer and nibbling on veggies and jalapeno ranch dip.  Life is good!

I've tried to post this four times.  Maybe this time is the lucky one!  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Hi Monkee- Elmo thinks you're smart and sexy, too.  

purelife

Thanks Lil Me. :))  Just for the record, I can't draw a single thing...only stick figures. :)))  My guy is the "artist."  I'm just the person who knows how to make brochures... *sigh*

Can you draw?

purelife

Evening Kitten.  New West Quay is too lovely, isn't it?  And what a perfect day to walk on that pier.  It's one of my favorite places to visit. :)))  

Lise

Gosh! It is a busy night. It hasn't been this busy in a while!! Woooohooo!!!

Monkee and noodles. OMG. I don't think I really wanna know.... then you combine PONG with that and........ *imagination roaming wildy)

purelife. No plans as yet. I'm still waiting to get strawberry picking. Kept putting it off. On the bright side, we bought a swing for 40% for my mother-in-law for her b'day. She's super stoked about it.

What illusions thingee are you talking about? I'm confused here.  
Bill Cosby.

pitbullca.bc

good evening peeps....lunch...was obliterated...by the need to find hairclips...as the head band I was wearing...was drilling into my skull...ouch.

My evening consists of...puter time...and7%.  And I see you still have to enter a password to leave a post  : (  

|