So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

tecmo super bowl. You can still play a 2006 version on the net
(basically still the old one with roster updates)
Bo Jackson was unstopable.
or the 100 yard pass lol
and the defensive players that came out of nowhere.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

I recall an old Atari game.  I think it was just called Pong.  It was a badminton type game.  Has anyone played this?  As you finished each stage it got more complicated and fast.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

ah yes pong. I like Tennis games for some reason. Tennis games are awesome on the Wii.  

P.C.

I haven't come across a sports computer game that I like.  (well except for pool and golf, which I would play if my feet weren't working)  

Oh yea....there was another Nintendo game I liked....but I don't remember the name.  It had these Vikings.....and that's all I remember. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Pong? Wow. That's a name I haven't heard in eons. I remember walking by one of the cousins of cousins of whatever and the boys were hooked on the game. I remembered thinking, "What a stupid game, two sticks and a ball bouncing between them....." Boy, games have come a long way since then.

You guys should try the wrap at this wrap place at the Metrotown Mall. I had the crab wrap and it was good........ avoid the mango salad though (you get two side orders with your wraps) as they weren't very sweet.

For dinner tonight, I made homemade phad thai. Damn proud it came out edible. At least I registered no complains.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[font style="font-family: Arial Narrow; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="7"]PONG![/font]

I got it for xmas when it first came out (wow, I'm dating myself hmmm?), and I spazzed for like 3 days straight.

I played it so much I started to have pong dreams   0_0

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lise

That's so funny. I've dreamt about Tetris before. It was weird. I guess you get to be that way when you start playing for hours on end.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

for me it was race car games.  

Lise

I want to dream about hot guys every night....... maybe they should come out with a game about hot guys prancing around. SIGH.

Hey SD, who's the dude in your avatar? Looks familiar but I can't pinpoint where I've seen him before?
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

By the way, Lise, SD, P.C., Kitty.
Good evening and warm hugs all around.
May the Noodly One bless you and keep you safe within his many-appendaged embrace.

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lil Me

Helloooo!
 I used to dream Tetris, too.  I tend to dream anything repetitive- weeding, calculus, washing dishes,  detailing my car...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Hey Monkee grrrrl, what's up with noodles? You got a fetish with noodles, now?

Hey Lil Me. What's shakin?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

My avatar?
LOL, the only one on here I that know's who he is, is probably Gopher.

[a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clement_Attlee"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clement_Attlee[/a]

Labour British Prime Minister from '45-51
-created the NHS
-deconolized the British Empire

P.C.

20,000th  W00T

modify.  Rats.  See how slow DS is for me !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Evening everyone.

I had spaghetti with salad.  Yum.  

|