So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Isis

Devil wrote:
and if you ever seen Booger doing the Booger dance...he danced with about 7 girls per song!

[/DIV]
     Yes...he got alot of action that night....ladies...watch your lady lumps around Devil    
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Isis

Devil wrote:
Isis wrote:
Never really noticed the rocking until we went a little further out into open water....and I was laughing the whole time gripin onto the railing.[/DIV]
 I am sure that is not all that was rocking....*wink wink..nudge nudge*....

That would be the not so PG 13 things that happened....
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

A tease would be giving a few details...like how hard I gave it to him...and then leave you hanging!

Devil

oh, actually, here on DS, it is rated XXXXXX so you can describe evey pant and sweat creation. please proceed...  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

A tease would be giving a few details...like how hard I gave it to him...and then leave you hanging!

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

well...from what I remember...and looking at some of the 'damage' I caused the next day...I think I remember having a good time

I'm sure his neighbours enjoyed it just as much as I did...all windows and sliding doors were open (oops)

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Isis

a couple on facebook...nothing dirty though.

Isis

wow it got quiet in here....everyone eating lunch already???

Sportsdude

aye aye captain!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I had to go fap myself silly, Isis.

I'm sending you my cleaning bill.

SPURTSDUDE!!!

Sportsdude

somebody say facebook?  

Isis

umm...facebook...what's that?  Never heard of it before??

I really don't like my pics on the net where anyone can see them...look me up, know my know, what I look like...it creeps me out!

PM...hold onto the bill...my tongue is excellent at cleaning!

Sportsdude

yeah I never understood why people put embarassing photos of themselves on there.  

|