Sportsdude

oooh oh okay.
well I'm going swimming. take care all.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

wow 144 guests. that's a lot of bots  

Lil Me

pl- whataya need to install your screens?  We probably have the tools right here in the closet.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I didn't ask yet... I will have to visit Home Depot to find out.  Rona wasn't much of  help plus it didn't help that I was in a hurry.  I'll let you know though... I'll probably need some tools...

Lil Me

Hey!  *waves*
 What's for dinner?
 I'm cooking some mesquite marinated steaks from M&M with rice and veg.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

sounds excellent lil me.
I had taco bell for the first time in months.

Russ

Hey miss Lil Me..

Din Din was Awesome at the Thai place.. we order SO much... the bill was like 310 between 6 of us.. we had lots of leftovers. lol.

Afterwards we met up wiht a bunch of friends and got wrecked. Cab ride home was fun.. when the cab driver got lost completely! lol.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Devil

ok, at first the sunny weather was nice, now it is just getting too hot...over the 32 mark today here. Thank goodness for shady backyards!

Happy July 5!!

P.C.

Good morning Devil  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

Yes it's shaping up to be another fine day.  We have a nice shaded yard also, so that oppressive heat doesn't affect us here.  All I know is my plants are saying Thank you Thank you, for a little sunlight.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

Hi P.C.!!!

Actually, in an air conditioned office most of the day today so its really no big deal. The heat feels actually pretty awesome in the evening. Shade is always nice though.

Stampede starts tomorrow. I think a couple buddies and our kids are going to White Swan Lake, BC to go hiking and camping this weekend. I don't like being in town during Stampede. Too much country music, and too many drunks on the roads.

P.C.

Good call on skipping town Devil.....lol

Stampede wouldn't do it for me either.  Camping at Swan Lake sounds like a lovely plan. (I'll have to look that one up on the map....doesn't sound familiar to me, and I thought I knew every nook and cranny of B.C. heeheeee)

Devil

It is south of Invermere, and east into the Rockies from Canal Flats. It is so nice up there.  A lot of old growth Spruce Trees. Serious mountain peaks. The lake is like ice cold, but clean, and nice on a +30 weekend. No motorboats allowed, so it is a little different scene than Kalamalka. White Swan is only 3 hours from Calgary too.

P.C.

Sounds perfect Devil.  Nothing like gazing out onto a perfect ice cold lake on a blistering hot day.  I have a wedding to go this weekend, so hope the weather holds on to the sunshine.

Well, I must go......get something done.  Have yourself a fabulous day Devil. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a025.gif" border=0]

Russ

Morning Devil and PC.. sounds like a plan Devil.. Cant go wrong on a lake. No motors? How big is this lake?

I forgot stampede is happening.. I remember talking to a few friends and they are heading out there for that, they complained about the prices of the hotels during that time tho.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|