So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Last night working tonight? You are leaving the 2nd job? Wow, new car, retiring.. hmm. I think Im in the wrong line of work here :):)

LOL @ The Boss. My brothers coming along as well.. should be interesting.

Uh, which cell phone? I left one with you? I honestly dont remember as I am about to buy a new one.. this one is making me angry.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

so you celebrating pl?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

LOL, it's ALL good Russ. ;)  I'll just keep this cell phone.

Ok, well, maybe I'll say that your brother is delicious.....hmmm.....  

purelife

No celebrating.  

[/div][div]

Sportsdude

awesome! speaking of  tae kwon doe where did lil me go?  

Lil Me

Hey!  I'm here!  Back from a week of excessive eating and drinking in SF with the relatives.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Oh Cool!
run into 49er? lol

purelife

HEY LIL ME!  Glad to see ya back!!! :)))  I'm guessing that it was a great time had by all?!  

Sportsdude

SF is on one of my places to visit. SO JEALOUS!!!

Lil Me

Hi pl and SD!  It was a fun time, but glad to be home.  It was a crazy schedule- sightseeing, shopping and family dinners. I was getting terribly obsessive compulsive (stress of uncertainty and lack of control while travelling) and driving Mr LM crazy in the hotel room.

No see 49er :(.  I believe he's away right now.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

poor Mr LM.
Did you drive or fly?
Was the weather good?
you didn't run into Tenkani, lol he's just south of there.

purelife

I totally know what you mean.  It must be wonderful to be back on home soil. :)  

Lil Me

What's new around here?  Russ is back?  Uh oh.  I was gonna go to Home Depot, but now I'm scared.  

purelife

Russ is BACK!  :)))

What do you have to get from Home Depot?

I was in Rona the other day to look into screens for my windows but they were all DIY.  SUX2B me right now cuz we don't have the equipment.

Sportsdude

DIY? what does that mean?  

|