So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Devil

tenkani is the lol KING!

laterz folks! happy...Tuesday?

...and Happy "Giving Britian the Boot and Blowing up Lots of Sh*t" day to our American bros and sisters!

Sportsdude

lol we love the British Royals actually. We go goo goo and gaa gaa over them.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

tenkani wrote:
 [FONT color=#00407f]You devil...[/FONT]

[img style="WIDTH: 183px; HEIGHT: 127px" height=377 src="http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/trekrv1.jpg" width=603]

OMG. Is that even legal????????????

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'm calling that master piece "The Tempation of Captain Kirk by Spock"  

Michel

I'm calling that masterpiece annoying giant pic that I can not show on my screen at work unless I close my door... lol

Thanks Lise for reducing the size.

Lise

Erhm... I don't think I really wanna see Kirk and Spock trade proton missles with one another. Man, it'd probably make Mr. Sulu cry Klingon tears.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

you know mr. Sulu is gay right?  

Lise

You don't say......

Da.

Of course, I knew he was sexual inclined. I didn't say what species though.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

What are everyone's plans for dinner?  

Lise

Tofu in black bean sauce and possibly tom yum soup. I'm making the Thai soup from start. Which means no package.

Ah darn..... kid's just spilled cookie crumb all over the carpet. There goes my 5 mins of alone time with DS.

Gotta run. Bye!
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

chicken nuggets
a salad
and I'm making pasta

Sportsdude

wow that sounds awesome!
bye Lise

Devil

G'morn Lunchers!

Just sipping coffee and looking at the bright blue sky out if my window. Such a crime being in an office today!  

purelife

Morning Devil.  I agree.  It's terrible to be stuck in the office.  I wish that I could bring a laptop while I sit by the water looking out at English Bay.  And of course, have a hot dog with you on Robson. :)

Michel

A hot dog with Devil on Robson ? Unfaithful PL, my heart is broken... couic !

|