just another cheap...junk filled retail outlet

purelife

*blows up inflatable bed on Costco floor*

Here tenky, lie here.  

Sportsdude

lol aka Sam's Club?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

very similar, I think.  They don't have Sam's Club in Van.

Anyone wnna meet for poutine at Costco?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

somebody say poutine?  

purelife

I'll meet you Lil Me, but only in private.  I like the one-on-one attention.

pitbullca.bc

haha...closest costco to me...is in Prince George..and I am NOT driving all that way...for poutine..though...a nap with tenk might be appealing!  

Sportsdude

coffee talk.  

Sportsdude

I want to got to Tim Horton's.  

pitbullca.bc

get some class SD!  haha

Lil Me

I HEART Costco.  Though I do feel some impending guilt because I should be supporting local independent business.  But...soy milk in packs of 3, sprouted grain bread in packs of 2, mammoth jars of almond butter, large quantities of Mr LM's Gillette Mach 3 blades... it's heaven for cheap and lazy people who like to stock up.      
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Uh, nobody is interested in coffee at this late of a day.  

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
I'll meet you Lil Me, but only in private.  I like the one-on-one attention.
 --
 Ok.  I'll meet you in the display model garden shed at Costco.

pitbullca.bc

I hear ya LM...I don't have one...unfortunately...walmart has taken over our sleepy little city  

Lil Me

Where's RUSS?  Russmeister loves Costco, too.  

|