So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

darn *snaps fingers*  oh well...we had roof workers...that we could see from our coffee room at work.  that was last summer.  I genuinely felt bad...as it was smokin hot...and they looked like lobsters...
Got a real kick out of them...as we could see them...but peeps on the street couldn't...and they were whistling at the girls...and the girls had no idea where it was coming from...but..we did...and we busted them!  Have you ever seen an embarrassed lobster?  It was awesome!  

pitbullca.bc

wishful thinking PC...I don't think the sun is going to shine too much here.   I hear the lower mainland..is getting alot warmer weather than us northerners.  Oh well...could dream of better times.  Good luck PC...with your doctoring of your yard...couldn't possibly be fun at all..nothing is fun when you are hanging out with a septic tank!

purelife

Good morning everyone!  I hope that everyone is having a beautiful day...it's absolutely wonderful outside.    

Sportsdude

Good Afternoon!
Sunny day out.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Good afternoon to you too, Sportsdude. Raining here!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

no rain here, which is good because the rivers are near flooding.  

P.C.

You don't have to live by the river to be concerned about flooding.....LOL
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

really?
worrying about the rivers is a way of life here.

Sportsdude

speaking of heavy rain, one of those giant thunderstorms are raging at the moment.

Sportsdude

wow smallville is getting wild.  

pitbullca.bc

haha...goodmorning peeps!!!!!!! *waves emtpy mug* got coffee?  Was up way too early.  Bf is back home...and is taking the kids out in the rig this morning for work.  Got up...cooked them breakfast and lunch.  I am now debating...do I drink a couple of coffee's...and start my day?  or do I gamble..and crawl back into bed...for an hour more of shut eye.  
Me thinks...taking a nap in the afternoon is the way to go....oh...and raining here...blech

Lil Me

Morning pit!  Yes, I've got coffee.  Want some?

I've cut down on my coffee intake in the past week, and it's helping.  Downgraded to a short, dark and strong and I'm a tad less jumpy than I was.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

haha...yes please LM!  I am always high strung...till I get home..put my feet up...and die!

P.C.

Good morning Miss Pit and Lil Me

Another beauty day here.....can't wait to get outside.

We had a couple tree guys over last night, to discuss a couple trees that could be a danger.  SIX HUNDRED BUCKS  to remove two trees.  JEEEEZZZ....I'm in the wrong business.  Oh wait.  I'm not in business.

One is in a position that if it comes down on it's own could likely kill someone....so it's got to go.  I'm OK with THAT one.  The other is a HUGE  struggling hemlock that has a natural lean towards the house, and would wipe out the master bedroom on the second floor if IT came down. *cry*  I hate to take ANY trees down.

Anybody have any exciting plans for this glorious day?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

no big plans...been workin my duff off...at my dads..and at work..and with the kids...sooo...today is... a nothing day...what ever comes up...then..we will see.  Just slurping back my first cup of coffee from LM at the moment though

|