So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

tenkani

One scoop of creamed potatoes. A slice of butter. Four peas. And as much ice cream as you'd like to eat.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

FRACK
 Big community parade tomorrow. The people who were supposed to hand out the Parade Programs now say they can't.  GRRRR.  Trying to find some warm bodies to get this done.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

tenkani wrote:
One scoop of creamed potatoes. A slice of butter. Four peas. And as much ice cream as you'd like to eat.
 --
 Are you on a liquid diet, tenky?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

tenkani

Actually, I was prescribing your Lunch.

Do you really wanna be my secretary?

Schadenfreude

Wash it down with some vanilla flavoured nut creme?

[img id=fullSizedImage alt=stash_decaf_vanilla_nut_cream.jpg src="http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/lookslikecrap/stash_decaf_vanilla_nut_cream.jpg?t=1178906160" _extended="true"]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

tenkani

Schadey...I'm so sorry for what happened between us. I realise what a... terrible mistake... I made with you. And I can... only hope... that you... understand. Be assured you can count on me for excellent references.    Now get out.

Schadenfreude

tenkani wrote:
Schadey...I'm so sorry for what happened between us. I realise what a... terrible mistake... I made with you. And I can... only hope... that you... understand. Be assured you can count on me for excellent references.     Now get out.[/DIV]
 [img id=fullSizedImage alt=simp00040.gif src="http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/lookslikecrap/simp00040.gif?t=1178906688" _extended="true"]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

[img id=fullSizedImage alt=monalisa.gif src="http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/lookslikecrap/monalisa.gif?t=1178906951" _extended="true"].

tenkani

Why do you cut yourself, Schadey?

P.C.

[FONT size=6]tenkani !  [/FONT][FONT size=3]For once I timed my break well.  That sounds like an interesting lunch there.[/FONT]

Lil Me....you KNOW who's going to take up the slack....don't we.....LOL
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

This isn't just about typos, tapes, staples and pencils, is it, P.C.?  

P.C.

Not at all.  There has to be an electric pencil sharpener as well.....or no deal.

tenkani

Schadenfreude

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.

[img id=fullSizedImage alt=265.gif src="http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/lookslikecrap/265.gif?t=1178908280" _extended="true"]

P.C.

I said [FONT size=5]"There has to be an electric pencil sharpener as well"[/FONT]

[FONT size=5][/FONT]

The person below me needs their ears checked.

*actually  I didn't understand the question.....so I resorted to the ol' electric pencil sharpener ploy.  

|