So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

tenkani wrote:
 Thanks, PL!    

I've sent my energy angel to give you a neck massage. Do you feel that? Mmmm, how about that? Is your chi starting to flow yet?    

Thanks tenkani.  How did you know that my neck is tense?  It's always tense....  I am decresing my days at my second job to two nights. (it used to be 5, then 4, and now, 3)  My hands are getting sore and it's a sign telling me to take care of my health.  

cutezz

Oh I am sorry I did not know you were seeing someone...  

purelife

I'm off to grab some lunch!  I've got to take advantage of the fact that our database website is down!  YES!  

purelife

cutezz wrote:
 Oh I am sorry I did not know you were seeing someone...

No need to apologize.  I rarely kiss and tell.  ;)

CK

I never actually went to the shops and stuff in Whistler. Just the hill and pubs afterwards. Banff makes me think of the town, only a smaller version. A lot of overpriced tourist shops. Still should be fun.  

tenkani

Sorry, bud    

Yes, please try to take care of yourself!! Unfortunately we don't get another body when ours runs out of steam! If only we'd been born 100 years later...

Anyway, I'll tell my angel to give your feet some attention as well. Working 2 jobs, I'm guessing they need it.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude(logged out)

went skiing last year at breckenridge. Spent most of the time in a ski class but I got pretty good at it. The last day I was there I skied all of the blue trails and did fine. Had fun like to do it again.        

CK

breckenridge looks cool. Never been there. Only been to Colorado in the summer months. The only prob for us Canadians is, the prices are usually the same as the hills here, but there it is in American $$. Worth it just to stay close to home. Mind you, Colorado has been getting better snow the past few years...

tenkani

Heya, CK. How was the floor hockey game?    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kevlar

Hey guys.. Most of my skiing was done back east in Quebec, Mont Ste Anne, Mont Tremblant.. The hills are great but it can get extremely cold. A wine sac was always a must !!

Purelife, Ziptrek is a cable thats extended between Blackcomb an Whistler mountain. The cable goes from platform to platform and crosses Fitzsimmons Creek about 4 times. It was pretty awesome !!

[A href="http://www.ziptrek.com/default.htm"]http://www.ziptrek.com/default.htm[/A]

CK

tenkani wrote:
Heya, CK. How was the floor hockey game?     [/DIV]
 It was a lot of fun. We didn't actually play for too long, as bath time and bedtime approaches really fast. I think with enough practice, I will beat CK jr. one day! ;)

cutezz

yayayay that will be a happy day! hheheheh! Who is CK jr fav team...or do I need to ask....

CK

cutezz wrote:
yayayay that will be a happy day! hheheheh! Who is CK jr fav team...or do I need to ask....[/DIV]
 I used to be the Canucks until a certain girl I know has him brainwashed, now its all Flames Flames Flames!!!

CK

Sorry "It", not "I"!!

Sportsdude

I root for the Canadian Teams, except the leafs, can't stand them. Bettman needs to bring back the Jets and the Nordiques. Forget about putting a team in the suncoast or vegas.

With B.C. and Alberta being so big I don't think I could get tired of locale.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|