So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

well how many people do you need to fit purelife?

There's the Honda Civic
Toyota Corolla
Toyota Yaris/Echo
Honda Fit
Toyota Camry (on the bigger end)
Honda Accord (on the bigger end)

Oh and price range need that as well

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I would love a Toyota Yaris/Echo.  But budget wise, isn't that great at all.  I have to go for used.  I'd prefer a 4-door but can do with 2.  4 passenger preferable.

Sportsdude

okay toyota yaris/echo whats your price ceiling?  

Russ

I would go for some sort of toyota.. or honda. I have a dislike of honda's cause of the problems myself and my friends have had working on them.. but they are normally reliable cars that dont need much maintenance.

I would actually suggest used a few years old, its cheaper than buying new.. I would and have never bought a new car. Not worth it in any way.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

the cheapest echo I can find are around 8 to 9 thousand 4 doors, 2001 models.  

purelife

I need my shoulders massaged... I hope that our company really considers bringing in a massuese.  That'll be awesome.  

Ally

Hey everybody!!!

I love Honda's!  Between Hubby and I all we've ever owned was Honda/Acura.  Never had a problem.  Change the oil and that's about it!  

How is everyone?  It's super sunny down here in Seattle today.  What's it doing up in Van?  I miss Van.  I love Van and can't wait to move back.
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

purelife

Afternoon Ally!  It's nice to see you around here again.  

It's pretty chilly outside but very sunny.  I can't complain.          

Sportsdude

alberta clipper has come through and the cat wants to be outside in the frozen grass. BIZZARE! lol I'm having some thai noodles I made just a couple of minutes ago.  

purelife

Have you ever had Pad Thai, SD?

Sportsdude

I don't think so. I just made noodles with some kung pao or something sauce and added this peanut crumbles over it. mmmm  

Lise

Afternoonie all. Still a gorgeous day, can't complain.

Going out to make something with my crockpot other than congee. Maybe a chicken casserole. Hopefully it'll turn out ok.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Chicken casserole sounds tasty, Lise.  I heard that browning your chicken before adding to the crock pot is better.  

Sportsdude

mmm chicken caserole... What are going to put in it?  

Lise

Not sure yet, purelife but I'm working on a list that I got off the net.

This website is awesome for recipes.

[A href="http://whatscookin.proboards4.com/index.cgi?board=Crockpot"]http://whatscookin.proboards4.com/index.cgi?board=Crockpot[/A]  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|