So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

mmm, that sounds really good Gophie!  I'm waiting for it to go on sale so that I can make roast chicken again.  I love one pot meals that leave me leftovers enough for work the next day.   :)

TehBorken

I bought some pre-made chicken cordon bleu things at the store last night, so that's what's on the menu today. It's cheating, but what the hell.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

salmon chowder and chicken sandwich

Orik

Oven Baked Chicken & Monterey Jack Chimichanga
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Orik

Pinto Beans & Onions which are to be simmered slowly so I can flavour the beans
Once done they will be fried along with some pork and served with whatever vegtables Quest has available.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

Left over veggie, kale, corn, squash soup. Good stuff.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

How's the vegetarian switch working out for you, SD?  No more looking back at meat? 

Lunch is leftovers - meatloaf, kale and mashed cauliflower.

Sportsdude

Quote from: purelife on Nov 22 11 10:26
How's the vegetarian switch working out for you, SD?  No more looking back at meat? 

Pretty good! It was three months this past Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. I have to watch myself whenever I'm not in a cooking mood though, or else I will just eat spinach/kale, chickpeas and walnuts for most of the day due to laziness. My diet will be more regulated and normalized once get settled in Van again. I'm still running 5km or more a day with high energy levels. 

Meat stopped bothering me after about two months. I only get frustrated when someone buys non-cheese toasted ravioli. Loove toasted ravioli. The family eats healthier now.

I'm still looking a mango sauce to put on everything. I became hooked on mango sauce curry dishes during my August vacation in Kingston, Ontario. I miss Toronto and Montreal more than I miss Vancouver.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

DDD

gopher well done with salid  ???
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Orik

Beef Short Ribs

Beef onion barley soup. When making beef short ribs the leavings from broiling & simmering the fat off them makes a fantastically rich beef broth just add barley & onions mhmm hmmm good. Just make sure to refrigerated it over night to allow for all the fat to float to the top. Which you skim off. and throw away leaving all the good stuff behind to make your barely soup.

Gopher

|