So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
No....it's canvas.  I stood there looking at it from the cozy warmth of the Ebony Lounge saying....hmmm....I should probably go out there and give that thing a thump....but I stood there and watched it collapse instead.

Do you have some nice slippery plastic you could throw overtop of the umbrella - to keep the snow sliding off?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

That would have been perfect for Plan A.  As for using it for Plan B.....the umbrella is F.....I mean...ruined.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
That would have been perfect for Plan A.  As for using it for Plan B.....the umbrella is F.....I mean...ruined.

I must say I'm running out of plan "B"'s it looks like the little birds are F.... I mean .... hungry till it stops snowing.

you may need to strat[span class="smalltext"][/span]
       [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]     [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
 [/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]es[/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]afr[/td][td]h[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="9df40a0a6fa86cbbe3d69a3ce718e2c4" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]  
 tommorow AM.

P.C.

Poor little fellers.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]   I'll figure out something.  

van_guy

Michel wrote:
She's never alone, these schemes never works in public.

I have to agree with LM.

You can't go very wrong with a nice chocolate - nothing big just a single chocolate and a smile.

It's a tip for good service - it's a tiny christmas present - tell her you are going away for xmas ...

What is the worst thing she will do?  You have nothing to lose.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Poor little fellers.  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif[/img]   I'll figure out something.

They have managed for millins of years without you - somehow they will survive

Michel

Lil Me

Another strata meeting with drinks.  I walked out of the room before 10pm, so I'm still standing upright.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

lol Lil Me.  Are you sure you gave it your best efforts ?

They have managed for millins of years without you

That's not true.   I think there has always been saps around at any given time in history.    [/DIV]

Sportsdude

Evening. I think I had the quickest final in my life, I was done after 20 minutes of actual answering questions, first 10 minutes was me confused and filling out forms. weird.

pack, pack, pack like a crazy person. Did my Robson-Denman-Davie walk, now time for new shoes.

Canucks won.

beautiful drive way there P.C.. :-)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hey, how's everyone doing? Haven't been keeping much up here. Been incredibly lazy. Hope everyone is fine and wishing all a Merry, Merry, Christmas. God Bless.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Oh yeah...its Christmas time almost!? It has been too hectic for me to even notice these days. Except of course when I get groceries and I hear Winter Wonderland 8 times in the store.

Oh well, coffee it is! Excited these days.

Cheeeeers!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Sportsdude wrote:

Canucks won.

Too bad the fans lost by getting sucked into paying money to watch a bunch of glorified goons, rather than actually playing hockey themselves.

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Good morning.  I have been outside trying to figure out why we got crop circles in our snow overnight.  I can't figure out what would have caused these......weird.

|