So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Well that's the end of parliamentary democracy in Canada. sad.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
Well that's the end of parliamentary democracy in Canada. sad.  
  There was a beginning?

No need to answer for my benefit, I am more excited about this salmon on a kaiser I am about to eat.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

remember how the food tastes  

Michel

Lil Me

Power to the People!
 Vive la revolution.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

dollar is dropping like mad right now. Get used to it. No govt in an economic crisis.
Here comes 60cents

[img]http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/w?s=CADUSD=X"]

Van

Low dollar will be good for Southern Ontario and a big portion of BC. It all depends who you are.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Just popping in quickly to say hi.  I miss you guys... it looks like I have several pages of catching up but will have to do it later.

Hope you guys are doing good.  Can someone give me a quick update on anything new?

Gopher

Yes. We miss you.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

We don't have a government purelife, but that's it.

Yes you'd think a 60c dollar is good, but it isn't especially with the automakers going down, which is Ontario/Quebec. Canada's economy is commodities driven so you want a higher dollar. Oil has fallen to levels where its not good for Alberta if you're an oil person. Due to the way they get the oil, oil has to be high or oil companies will be putting more money in than they get out. It needs to be above 60-70 in order to make a profit.

Van

purelife wrote:
Just popping in quickly to say hi.  I miss you guys... it looks like I have several pages of catching up but will have to do it later.

Hope you guys are doing good.  Can someone give me a quick update on anything new?[/DIV]
 I just popped in to give a bless.

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
We don't have a government purelife, but that's it.

Hey drama queen, it is a LOONG Christmas holiday. I don't blame them, I want a long holiday too.  

EDIT: By "we" are you talking about Ottawa? Or DC? I can never tell.

Michel

Sportsdude

Ottawa, but both in reality. Bush is just governing by executive orders at the moment. lol

Yeah long holiday during the greatest collapse since the great depression. A heart surgeon doesn't take a break after taking the heart out of the body of the patient.

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
Ottawa, but both in reality. Bush is just governing by executive orders at the moment. lol

Yeah long holiday during the greatest collapse since the great depression. A heart surgeon doesn't take a break after taking the heart out of the body of the patient.

Just breathe...breathe..

take it easy sports, you are gonna have a panic attack. Breathe!

|