So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Afternoon!
Well, its beautiful and sunny out today! I havent even gone out of the house yet though.

Going to look at the suburban today hopefully PC.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Sportsdude

Van wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
Ottawa, but both in reality. Bush is just governing by executive orders at the moment. lol

Yeah long holiday during the greatest collapse since the great depression. A heart surgeon doesn't take a break after taking the heart out of the body of the patient.
[/em]

Just breathe...breathe..
take it easy sports, you are gonna have a panic attack. Breathe!

haha. I'm on fire with puns today, not really panicking.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Russ wrote:
Afternoon!
Well, its beautiful and sunny out today! I havent even gone out of the house yet though.

Going to look at the suburban today hopefully PC.

Russ will not be the happy owner of a Suburban. It is a piece.
There was warning bells when I got to the place to look at it, it is a business. The bells got louder when I was told as I went out the back to look at it, that its not the picture in the add.. the picture is of a similar vehicle. The bells were getting really loud when the girl showing us to the vehicle said, oh its been back here for almost a year now. When I opened the drivers door it was hard to open, the seats were ripped badly, and the interior stunk. There were rotten apples on the rear seats, and the back was moldy. Yeah. Then the guy wanted to know if I would take it for less than he wanted.

Sportsdude

sounds like one of those ICBC cars  

P.C.

Aww....that's too bad Russ.  Good for you for paying attention to the red flags.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Homer Simpson would've bought the car.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Russ' description of the car made me think of all the unwise purchased Homer made over the years.  Like the Snow Plow.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Russ' description of the car made me think of all the unwise purchased Homer made over the years.  Like the Snow Plow.  

I liked Mr Plow. I seriously wanted to put a plow on my truck at one point. But I couldnt justify 2k for it.

LOL, Im sure homer would have bought it. I still remember that motorhome he bought that time he wanted one when Ned Flanders got one

Sportsdude

What would you use the plow for? This isn't the snow belt. lol  

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
What would you use the plow for? This isn't the snow belt. lol  

I think you see the dilema. I would use it maybe a few times a year for a period of a week.

Sportsdude

Yeah, unless you moved out into the interior, plus if you lived in Ontario or something you could use the plow as a side job...  

Lise

Hmmm.... if you're looking for a car, Russ, I know someone who's trying to get rid of hers. If you're interested lemme know.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|