So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I have a French press that I really should use.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Sis's homemade ham & potatoe soup and banana bread for lunch today.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Sportsdude

haha. When I'm hungry pho seems to stop everything, but I think it has to do with sipping all the broth. I just get really thirst 20 minutes later. bubble tea.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

i make my own lunch. lol
black forest ham, on a toasted bun with Dijon mustard, melted cheese, tomatoes and sometimes onions w/ a peanut butter granola bar w/ a BC grown apple.

Michel

Sportsdude

oh oh and sometimes I mix the mustard with mayo and I create a sauce (although I need whip cream to finish the sauce). Saw the sauce being done on the food network.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Well me and the kid down the hall from The Yukon know how to handle a gun so we'll prepare the rebellion.  

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

You two put your guns away and behave.

Cave man dinner tonight.  Rib eyes and baked potato and some kind of veggie medley (depending on what's in the fridge)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

*Rocky theme song*

made phili cheese steak sandwiches.

49er

steamed dungeness crab

walked pass this chinatown market this afternoon and they had this large tank full of live crabs on the sidewalk selling at $2.99/lb.....bought 3 for less than $15

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"][img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif[/img][/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]You two put your guns away and behave.[/div]
Never.

I will behave.

I will never let the government tell me that because of an idiot I should not have any guns.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|