So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

The only suggestion I have for hobbies is to "call" it a business and write-off some expenses on your taxes.  Use Quicktax or whatever and there is a module included for a simple owner-operated business.  Sell a couple units a year and write off some tools and supplies.

Russ GweiLo Innovations
 P.C. Creative Ventures

Tried making Korean pancakes for the first time using a premix.  I made my veggie pieces too big because while the outside was cooked, the inside was a bit squishy.  Still tasted good, though.  Will grate my carrots next time.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

I discovered my problem.  Korean pancake batter too thick.

P.C.- you'd love this.  Make dinner out of leftover vegetables...
 [a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ41-vzj_a8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ41-vzj_a8[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Actually that looks pretty good....even the zucchini  !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Uh, the suburban wouldnt be my hobby it would be my daily driver ( so to speak for less than six months a year). Once its together its together until something breaks.
All it is, is a broken down vehicle. Im going to look at it tomorrow and more than likely buy it. For the price, as long as its in good condition Ill buy it. I talked to my machine shop buddy and for the max cost it will be for me, I will be saving about 4k buying it right now in working condition.

The 'toy' is the hobby. lol.

Finished moving buddy today, picked up his bike, bbq, and some other odds and ends. Anybody need a cooler? lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Russ wrote "All it is, is a broken down vehicle".  

See....for most of us, this is a deal breaker.  Although, I know for a fact, that if I knew how to fix all that stuff that you do, I'd probably buy it.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

Good evening everyone!

I hope everyone is doing ok.

had a can of sardines and homemade chocolate chip cookies.  yummmm

Sportsdude

Pirogies and ham sandwich for dinner.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
Sardines again PL? You must have been a cat in a past life [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]  

Yes.  And I think my name was Hello Kitty!

[img style="width: 189px; height: 142px;" src="http://acephalous.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/18/hello_kitty.gif"]

Michel

Lise

Everyone's good at some crafts but me!!! PC, you're a marvel with handy stuff that I"m sure you'll figure out your lamp problem in no time. I only know how to screw a bulb on..... no wait, is that a joke coming on?

Miserable cough coming on. I'm loading myself with Vitamin C and what not. I would hate to get sick so soon.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Well I'm tired. I'm going to bed and will see a BC sunrise for probably the 5th time living here. lol  

Sportsdude

lol UBC are a bunch of slackers. 8am for libraries?! grrr

Lise

Meh. I don't see the sun at all. Go to work when it's dark, come home when it's dark. Depressing. Thank goodness for Christmas.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|