So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Sun isn't going to show until 7:48

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

This morning I have some Beatles on the stereo. Making a fruity yoghurt drink.

Peach yoghurt, frozen peaches, bananas, strawberries, a bit of milk, and a shot of vanilla in a blender. Of course, coffee too!

Finished up the headache part of my contracts.

LIFE IS GOOD!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

Hey!  I've got coffee too!  Real coffee today, not decaf.

I'm tired.  Jeckyl is home sick for the second day, and I stayed up a bit late trying to re-teach myself to knit.  I've done about half a scarf for a stuffed animal (Jeckyl's Piglet).  

purelife- I'm fine with the basic knit, but when I try to purl, something happens and I end up with a BIG loop on the last stitch of each row.  Can you remember how to finish a purl row?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

You can do it Lil Me !!!  Mind you, it's a good thing to know how to cast off.

[img class=photo style="WIDTH: 388px; HEIGHT: 255px" height=255 alt="Barbara Bugg, president of the Handknitters Guild adds to a 30 kilometer long hand knitted scarf which has been created over the past eight years by 4,000 Australians in an effort to set an untouchable record for Australia�s longest scarf, in Melbourne on July 24, 2008. The scarf is one of the feature attractions at the Melbourne Craft & Quilt Fair running at the Convention centre. From Getty Images by AFP/Getty Images." src="http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09Rm4BHfUq4pV/610x.jpg" width=439]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

I think she just didn't know how to cast off.

Lil Me, when you get it all sorted out, you can teach me.

add:  I'd best get busy.  Have a wonderful day !  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Russ

Morning! Another cuppa j-ava for me here. Some more cleaning and assembling of stuff then. Hopefully I can get more stuff done today than I have recently..

Anybody here use a french press for their coffee? I decided to stop using my full size coffee maker as its only me mostly in the mornings, so I started using the french press I got to take with me when I go away.. Im kinda getting attached to it.

Im hoping it snows in just over a week, anybody hear any good predictions?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

[span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]

Russ

We are going in behind Pemberton on the 13th.

Hoping Hoping...

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

|