Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol P.C. has a notwithstanding clause.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Van

My only complaint is there isn't enough PC in my life!!

[img height=36 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Love/12.gif" width=55 border=0]
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]      Oh.....I bet you say that to ALL the P.C.'s.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

No!...... *looks around for that Sawdust guy*...just you...*sigh*

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Hi Van.  [img onclick="selecte('lookround.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/lookround.gif" border=0]

Your sis's new lounge sounds great !  

Van

No doubt. Must be nice!

They did most of the work themselves with the finishing. I helped them a bit with the drywall. As for the mudding and taping, I would rather jump off a building. lol.

purelife

Your sis's finished suite must look FANTASTIC, Van.  

I won't be doing too much for the weekend, just relaxing, getting errands done and do some gift shopping.

P.C.

Hey.....relaxing is good purelife.  I think people sometimes think that relaxing is the same thing as being lazy....when in fact you NEED to do it for yourself if you want to keep up with the pace of day to day life.  It's sensible to look after yourself that way.

Van....I'm totally with you on the taping and mudding.  Well almost....it's THE SANDING that will put me over the edge.

purelife

I totally agree with your P.C.  Sometimes, I meditate and pray while I'm relaxing.  I love my home and just love laying on the couch and staring at the pictures on the wall or the plant.  I like letting my mind wander off.....

ADD:  It's like recharging my batteries.  My work life can get so busy and hectic and there are nights when I don't sleep well so relaxing is what I need to recharge my batteries, so to speak.

Sportsdude

Well I'm off to the hinterland! yupeee!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Nooo! Don't tell me even Elmo got sucked into the NHL hype??!!

Have a great weekend folks.

P.C.

I think he's a little bit too ....orange for Elmo.  NOT that there's anything wrong with being orange.

Van (too lazy to login)

that isn't elmo?

i guess any furry puppet to me is an Elmo! lol.

later.

Michel

|