So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Van

Michel wrote:
Would be great, makes better pictures. But I think colour change more because of the lack of light, when the day shortened.

[/DIV]
 Really? I always thought it was from frost? The days aren't much shorter than the west coast of BC though?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

I know in Calgary, a lot of the trees are bare by Oct.1.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

Michel wrote:
Calgary is way up north,

Were talking about the Calgary in Alberta right???

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]                                                                                      .
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

*waves at P.C.*  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Hi PC!

Nice Michel! Either way, I bet you get some nice colours Michel. Are you going this weekend?

purelife

Hello Miss PC.  How do you do today?

ADD:  Is your computer ok?

P.C.

Our season changes too rapidly for maximum colour.  I remember the vibrant reds and neon oranges when I was a kid.....but the last decade has gone from green to yellow to brown to raking.

*I just re-read that, and it sounds like I think I was a kid a decade ago.

The colours come from the sugar content in the leaves...and needs the right conditions to change the chemical change slowly.  The brightest autumn colors happen when dry, sunny days are followed by cool, dry nights. Our blasted 'moisture' is messing things up.    

P.C.

Hi Van.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a100.gif" border=0]

Computer is temperamental,  purelife.  It works when it feels like it and causes me grief at the most inopportune times.  

Michel

Michel

Michel

|