So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Well he's completely ruined the evening, I haven't been able to recover. Him walking around reminded me of a wedding parade walking down a street. Most bizarre thing I've ever seen.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Curious

Would it have been a different evening had it been Jack Layton?

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Ah ja.... I love a bit of romance at work. It's so nice when two ppl get together and then click, ya know what I'm saying?

I don't think I've seen any major politician close by ever. I'm not sure how I'd react if say Stephen Harper drops by our house and asks to do a photo shoot.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Oh man sports! How could you let a political asstard ruin your evening? If I let a politicans actions ruin my evenings, I would have killed myself by now. Life is a flash here on Earth, why waste your time?

I hope Layton comes by my house. I have a bag of dog crap just waiting for him.  (dion and that other guy too)...
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Lil Me

When I was a kid, I heard this story about Joe Clark getting his head stuck in the fridge while reaching for a jar of pickles.

It may not have been true....I was a kid!  (us kids knew Joe Clark as "the man with the bushy hair" and Pierre Trudeau as "the man with the rose").

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Van

I hate Layton as much as Harper.

Dion, I have yet to understand one word out of his mouth to really judge what he is saying?? *mumble mumble something...mumble...*

HUH????
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

But it doesn't even sound like he has a Quebec accent speaking English. It is something else all together. Maybe he has speech issues? If so, and it is not his fault...maybe a closed captioning type of thing would help?

P.C.

I can't imagine being in a space, that just seeing someone would ruin my evening beyond recovery.  That sure seems to give them a lot of power and would make me feel weak.

I've always dreaded running into my ex in town, but it wouldn't ruin my evening if I did.  It would be an icky moment for sure....but that's about it.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Van

On no, I meant he most likely has a Quebec accent. usually I can understand a Quebec accent speaking English. What I meant was, he sounds different all together.

Then again, I only see him on quick news blurbs.

|