So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Goodness sakes it's quiet in here.  I think a nice 'pick-me-up' is in order.

Cookies and tea ?

[img style="WIDTH: 323px; HEIGHT: 194px" height=547 src="http://www.laurensveganjournal.org/Pictures/PumpkinCookies.jpg" width=858][img style="WIDTH: 242px; HEIGHT: 253px" height=262 src="http://www.grunwerg.com/Images/Product%20photos/Teaware/art-deco-tea-pot.gif" width=247]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

THANK YOU, P.C.!!!!
 Love the cookies and tea.

In this very moment, you remind me of a character named "Good Vlad" from the Horton movie.  He's a bunny who brings cookies.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Well...I'm glad to be Vlad.....somehow it seems better than June Cleaver.    

P.C.

Making Shepherds Pie out of leftover roast beast tonight.

Lil Me

lol.  No gardening in a hostess dress with your pearls on, P.C.?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]                                                                                                                      .

Sportsdude

looks like I'm making spaghetti again. Unless I go somewhere, which I feel like doing. lol.  

Lise

I haven't had spagetti in eons. Might do it in the next couple of weeks. I don't know.... not a big fan of tomato sauce on pasta. I prefer alfredo sauce but no one in the family would go near it.

Romance is in the air. It's certainly at work. We know a guy who likes our co-worker and he's not ashame to show it. I think they're a great couple but she's so hesistant about the whole process. She's fifty and he's like forty but who cares? They make a lovely couple. I just wish she would throw caution into the wind and go out with him. Just once!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

BTW, I love your new avatar, Michel. So kewl!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

They make a lovely couple. I just wish she would throw caution into the wind and go out with him. Just once!

You little romantic you.  

Michel

Sportsdude

the avatar is awesome.
still peeved over Dion ruining my dinner. Good thing I wasn't going into that pub, they kicked all the normal people out for his party.

Michel

|