So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Van

Happy Saturday. Going for a hike, then a B-day party.

Got a big bowl of oatmeal w/raisins, and a couple of eggs. Music is on. Coffee in hand.

LIFE IS NOT TOO SHABBY!!

have a great Saturday.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Have fun today, Van.
 Have you left already?

Speaking as a female, please shower before you go hiking.  I know you probably wouldn't shower before a hike with guys, but this is a date.

I'm going to U-Pick apples in the valley today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

What kind of apples Lil Me.  I'm thinkin.....September = Gravensteins ???

So last night when the computer was on it's last legs, I switched to hubs laptop....and there was the same problem.  I never was able to get beyond the white page.  I also noticed that the last post that was hung up actually did post, even though I shut down the computer before I had seen it show up.  

Curiouser and curiouser.

I think I may have totalled an hours sleep last night.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

Picking apples sounds like fun.  Are you going to break some apples in half with your foot....uh, just for practice?  

Today, we have some friends over.  Tomorrow, we might head to the States.  

It's soooo cold in our place that I was sneezing all night long with runny nose. :(

ADD:  Have a great date hike, Van!  :)

P.C.

Good morning purelife and Michel

Michel, Sawdust does have Mozilla on the laptop.  DS started out fine first thing, and is now doing the same thing again.  I also checked out 'the other' forums just to see how it worked.....no problem.  Could it be something with DS ?

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ak[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]fre[/TD] [TD]y[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=freaky name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Michel

P.C.

It has taken 25 minutes to make 2 posts.  Enough for me....I'm outta here.

Have a great day.  

P.C.

Hey !   It's working now.  WT?

Michel

P.C.

It's working super slick now. (?????)  I didn't do anything.

There's all kinds of maybes.....but none of them make sense.  If it was my internet connection.....wouldn't everything be affected ?  It really is JUST DS.

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n080.gif[/img]            You take that back !  

P.C.

It's working like lightning now.  I'm mystified.  (I think TehBorken might have just sneaked in here and fixed something maybe ???????)  Hmmmm.    

|