So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Morning all. It's a beautiful day!! Looks like sunshine for the rest of the week. *fingers crossed*

Whoa ah... .who's talking about bra? Hehe. You compare bras at work, purelife?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

hee hee... nope.  She ended up telling me about a new bra she brought from La Senza and when she got into details, I knew which one she was talking about and told her that we were wearing the same ones.  It was hilarious.  I showed her the design and she's like "That's IT!"  hee hee... You know girls. ;)

Lise

Hehe. Nope but knowing you...... yep.....

What's for lunch? I'm going out with Lise Jr. since it's a nice day.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

morning... again.

You are right, it IS sunny PL.. I should have done the outside work I did yesterday today. Ah well.

Im thinking about putting my iPod on and going for a walk.

Where are you planning on going miss Lise?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I'm going to have Subway for lunch.  Company's paying for it.  Can't complain there. :)

Enjoy your walk Lise.  It's absolutely beautiful outside.  Love this.

Lise

Oops. Sorry. I got caught up with some stuff.

Dunno, Russ. Probably around Metrotown area. It's not too cold either so all in all, it's a great day to be out.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

purelife

What's on the menu for you today, Russ?

Any plans for the weekend yet?  Are you camping, Russ?

Russ

Havent decided what to have for lunch.. when I take a walk I might head to one of the smaller cafe's.. I still have to make it out to the walk.

No camping for me.. Im actually studying, camping would make me break my concentration.

No real plans for this weekend otherwise.. But one of my friends mentioned dinner plans one night so we might do that.[/DIV]

purelife

When's your next exam?

Russ

Gopher

Back to the main subject: sardine sandwiches.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Yes, I'll gladly sardine with Gopher.  "Tag, you're it!"

Gopher

Canned? Tinned? Or side by side on a plate?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Uhm. I think purelife would prefer Gopher on the side.

Afternoon. What a blast!! Everyone's in a good mood with the sun out there, even the shopkeepers were trying to talk to Lise Jr. Not sure why she's so shy......

Ate at Pho Century today. Lovely pho. Hmmmm.

All this talk about pizza and I bought a pizza from Papa Murphys. Gonna bake it tonight, hopefully it'll turn out ok.  
Bill Cosby.

|